Page 338 of 339 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339 LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3381

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #3371
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Looking great, bpax! How’re you liking the SE?

    J.
    Thank you! I love it. The size is great and works with a ton of different natos. I love that it flies under the radar. Now, I'm just trying to save up for my second Bremont.

  2. #3372
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,451
    Quote Originally Posted by bpax View Post
    Thank you! I love it. The size is great and works with a ton of different natos. I love that it flies under the radar. Now, I'm just trying to save up for my second Bremont.
    It was my first 40mm Bremont, and as you know we wanted to try and do something different with it. I totally agree, it's a real 'under the radar' watch, which is what I love about it.

    What are you contemplating for your second Bremont?

    J.

  3. #3373
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    It was my first 40mm Bremont, and as you know we wanted to try and do something different with it. I totally agree, it's a real 'under the radar' watch, which is what I love about it.

    What are you contemplating for your second Bremont?

    J.
    I've got my eye on the ALT1-P2 Jet, but I'm also leaning toward MBII. I figure I can't go wrong either way.

  4. #3374
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,451
    Quote Originally Posted by bpax View Post
    I've got my eye on the ALT1-P2 Jet, but I'm also leaning toward MBII. I figure I can't go wrong either way.
    As your SE301 is the only Bremont in your collection so far, in my opinion the MBII would be a great companion - it's a 'classic' Bremont, full of the brand DNA. What barrel colour are you thinking of going for?

    J.

  5. #3375
    I think that the MBII would be a good option as well although depending on your requirements the Alt1-C might be another option. The Alt1-P2 Jet is a great watch but I think it's 'marmite' in terms of what it looks like on your wrist. It wouldn't suit me but others love it.

  6. #3376
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    36
    Just changed out from my S500 to this today.
    [IMG][/IMG]

  7. #3377
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    As your SE301 is the only Bremont in your collection so far, in my opinion the MBII would be a great companion - it's a 'classic' Bremont, full of the brand DNA. What barrel colour are you thinking of going for?

    J.
    Probably orange, but we'll see.

  8. #3378
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Just changed out from my S500 to this today.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Lovely! The new 'Ed White' is gorgeous, with the sapphire crystal and the ceramic bezel*. It's a shame that it's hard to get - and not hesalite! Some may prefer sapphire, but I'm a Speedy purist!


    J.

    *(Let's not mention it is over a smudge 12k.. )

  9. #3379
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Lovely! The new 'Ed White' is gorgeous, with the sapphire crystal and the ceramic bezel*. It's a shame that it's hard to get - and not hesalite! Some may prefer sapphire, but I'm a Speedy purist!


    J.

    *(Let's not mention it is over a smudge 12k.. )
    I do love the fact that you can see the gorgeous 321 Calibre, but myself like you prefer the hesalite.
    12k can also buy quite a nice collection of Bremont watches.

  10. #3380
    It's a really nice watch and the 321 calibre is lovely. I'm more of a fan of the sapphire crystal than the hesalite. I understand why the hesalite was used for outer space but on planet earth, the sapphire crystal is a far better option than plastic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites