Page 458 of 481 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4807

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    It’s not an EP120 - I think that one will be forever out of reach! You are right though, it is a Heritage LE. And I have mentioned it more than once…
    Thats not fair, Xmas day is 6 days away!!!!!

Itís not an EP120 - I think that one will be forever out of reach! You are right though, it is a Heritage LE. And I have mentioned it more than onceÖ
    If it's not the EP120 - and you're a big Spitfire fan so I think we can eliminate the P51 - and I don't see you as a 'Navy man' so we can eliminate the Victory, It's got to be either the Codebreaker or the 1918. Either of those would be a stunning addition to any collection, I'm erring toward the Codebreaker. (to contradict myself I could see you wearing the P51 - decisions, decisions )

You're going to do well if you hold out until Christmas day......

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Thats not fair, Xmas day is 6 days away!!!!!
    Iíll be doing very well. Currently itís as if itís taunting me from inside the box..

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    If it's not the EP120 - and you're a big Spitfire fan so I think we can eliminate the P51 - and I don't see you as a 'Navy man' so we can eliminate the Victory, It's got to be either the Codebreaker or the 1918. Either of those would be a stunning addition to any collection, I'm erring toward the Codebreaker. (to contradict myself I could see you wearing the P51 - decisions, decisions )

You're going to do well if you hold out until Christmas day......
    This is very solid logic - I approve! All will be revealed in a few days time. I do like the Victory, but due to the depth, I do find it wears much like a bathtub on the wrist, sadly.

My baby is a year old today, purchased minutes before the lockdown was announced last year.

However, I did not wear it until Christmas day!

Sadly, Bremont does not sell this brow NATO strap anymore.

I do like the Victory, but due to the depth, I do find it wears much like a bathtub on the wrist, sadly.
    I feel exactly the same way. What I could never fathom is that specification wise it's only 1mm thicker than an Alt1-C but in my opinion feels a lot thicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620
    My baby is a year old today, purchased minutes before the lockdown was announced last year.
    I was going to say that I prefer it on the brown NATO and then saw your second comment. I take it that the brown NATO isn't the brown Hambleden then?

[/QUOTE] I was going to say that I prefer it on the brown NATO and then saw your second comment. I take it that the brown NATO isn't the brown Hambleden then?

Thanks, it is the brown Hambleden but not the one with the vintage suede finish they sell online at the moment.

Honestly, this strap is something else, the position of the metal keepers and the leather used on both sides is beautiful. I bought it from the Mayfair boutique a few years ago and they used to also be available online, had Had I known they will discontinue this strap I would have bought many more!

I also have the vintage Hambleden nato strap you have mentioned and will post pictures with comparisons with the difference when I get some free time.

I have shown this strap to a few strap makers and they all agreed that this is a very well-made strap with excellent quality leather. The leather is thick with lovely grain and has no shine, it also ages very well.

If anyone knows someone at Bremont or any boutique please try and find me a couple of these Straps, I do not need the buckle as I have so many and prefer to use the OEM always.

You can see what I mean by the placements of the metal loops! on the vintage strap, the strap sits on the wrist with a high bulk on the side of the wrist which is what many people don't like about Nato straps.

When you fold the tip on this strap it sits much lower on the wrist which I feel gives a much neater appearance.

Last edited by Farhad19620; 12-20-2021 at 04:02 PM.

Just back from a week ski ing, where I have been wearing my Garmin S62 smart watch.
    Walked in the door and this was waiting for me, ordered back in May. I know not a Bremont but wanted to try something more suited to formal wear.

So I've now added a Kurono Toki to my collection.

Don't worry my wrist will have a Bremont on again tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I saw the thread on the TZ forum about this, certainly an interesting way to launch a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Just back from a week ski ing, where I have been wearing my Garmin S62 smart watch.
    Walked in the door and this was waiting for me, ordered back in May. I know not a Bremont but wanted to try something more suited to formal wear.

Congratulations, not my type of watch but I hope you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post

Nice watch Andy. Not my style, but I hope you enjoy.