Page 282 of 324 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3231

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    With apologies to Oracle (David) for not buying through him, this arrived this morning:

Before re-sizing the bracelet, I thought I'd try it out in "holiday watch" configuration - on a Haveston strap. I think it works pretty well.
    Looks great, got a slight hint of Fifty Fathoms to it

^^ Thanks Chunky.

Unsurprisingly, it was the same again today:

This is one of those watches that has had an instant impact on me - causing me to re-evaluate several others in my collection.

Richard

A new edition to my collection. I am fortunate to own this new Alt1 ZT/51 as well as a custom United Airlines Boeing 1 - GMT, and an Alt C. I like each for it's unique qualities and wear all of them (usually at different times!). This pic was from the watch's first flight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iAUiCEtYSj20JgdZJj3fZw.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	4026  

#WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by aerobee View Post
    A new edition to my collection. I am fortunate to own this new Alt1 ZT/51 as well as a custom United Airlines Boeing 1 - GMT, and an Alt C. I like each for it's unique qualities and wear all of them (usually at different times!). This pic was from the watch's first flight.
    Great shot, Aerobee! 737? Just going by the two engine start levers!

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 10-17-2017 at 11:18 AM.

^^ Thanks Chunky.

This is one of those watches that has had an instant impact on me - causing me to re-evaluate several others in my collection.
    Oh no!

Today’s wrist wear..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ Thanks Chunky.

You have an amazing selection of watches - what is it about this particular Bremont that caught your attention? For me the 40mm case size is a great start.

^^^ Thanks. This is the 7th Bremont I have owned (MBII, SM500, Solo, Alt1-c, Alt1-ZT/51 have all come and gone, and I still have a Terra Nova), and the first one that truly fits like a glove. The 43mm case is bigger than I would normally choose - although it wears quite small, so this 40mm version is bang on. The other thing I like is the lower profile case height. I have also come to realise that I like quarter-Arabic dials more than full number dials, so this one is about perfect. The additional interest generated by the sunburst dial is the cherry on the cake.
    Last edited by rich; 10-20-2017 at 06:16 AM.

Richard

^^^ Thanks. This is the 7th Bremont I have owned (MBII, SM500, Solo, Alt1-c, Alt1-ZT/51 have all come and gone, and I still have a Terra Nova), and the first one that truly fits like a glove. The 43mm case is bigger than I would normally choose - although it wears quite small, so this 40mm version is bang on. The other thing I like is the lower profile case height. I have also come to realise that I like quarter-Arabic dials more than full number dials, so this one is about perfect. The additional interest generated by the sunburst dial is the cherry on the cake.
    No need to keep banging on about how much you love it when you didn't buy it from me Richard

I was answering a question, rather than "banging on"....

Richard