Page 316 of 319 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3185

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #3151
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I saw this on your social media yesterday: INSANE. That look is really striking. Along with the minimalist pops of red and the all dark strap - wow!

    How’re you finding it?

    J.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is my daily wear now, swapped to rubber strap for all activities
    @mr.airwristi

    Current collection:
    Bremont MBII Military and Special Projects (Titanium Barrel)
    Bremont MBIII Military and Special Projects DLC (Jet Barrel)
    Bremont RAAF Medical Branch
    Rolex Explorer 2 16570
    Tudor Prince Oysterdate Chrono-Time 9121/0S

  2. #3152


    A nice DLC Nimrod MBIII on a black leather nato strap with dlc fittings


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3153
    Administrator jwalker9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeayjay View Post


    A nice DLC Nimrod MBIII on a black leather nato strap with dlc fittings


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brilliant, Deeajay! The MBIII looks great in DLC! Another forum member just got his Military Edition as well! Congrats and welcome to Alt1tude!

  4. #3154
    Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Brilliant, Deeajay! The MBIII looks great in DLC! Another forum member just got his Military Edition as well! Congrats and welcome to Alt1tude!
    It also has a black barrel and a glass back, but having seen a dlc MBIII with the orange barrel, I think I might have made a mistake...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeayjay View Post
    It also has a black barrel and a glass back, but having seen a dlc MBIII with the orange barrel, I think I might have made a mistake...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    @mr.airwristi

    Current collection:
    Bremont MBII Military and Special Projects (Titanium Barrel)
    Bremont MBIII Military and Special Projects DLC (Jet Barrel)
    Bremont RAAF Medical Branch
    Rolex Explorer 2 16570
    Tudor Prince Oysterdate Chrono-Time 9121/0S

  6. #3156
    Enjoying a beautiful weekend with my trusty ALT1-P. Cheers all!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5046.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	4430  

  7. #3157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    646
    Been wearing this while visiting London. Even popped into the Canery Wharf boutique.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  8. #3158
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Been wearing this while visiting London. Even popped into the Canery Wharf boutique.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I wonder how many other Bremont were Trooping The Colour this morning, Andy? Did you enjoy the flypast?

    J.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #3159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    646
    Jake, fly past was a little disappointing, always good to see the Red Arrows. Staying dry, which in itself with gusting winds and storm clouds above was a massive result. Great day all the same

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  10. #3160
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Jake, fly past was a little disappointing, always good to see the Red Arrows. Staying dry, which in itself with gusting winds and storm clouds above was a massive result. Great day all the same

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Great pictures! I heard they cancelled the ISR assets and BBMF due weather - you can understand the one, but not the other!

    See you soon.
    J.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites