Page 434 of 450 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 4493

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #4331
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    It suits the watch really well, perfect.
    Very nice!

    Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

  2. #4332
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyB View Post



    Hopefully the pictures are visible now, I think the issue with the original upload was share permissions on Google images.

    Sent from my XQ-AS52 using Tapatalk
    That is really nice, the first one I have actually seen on someones wrist, enjoy.

  3. #4333
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyB View Post



    Hopefully the pictures are visible now, I think the issue with the original upload was share permissions on Google images.
    I really like that, a one year only limited edition.

  4. #4334
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Just got a Deployant clasp for the s500 from @chipbutty, great service.
    Unfortunately I am not too sure, it makes the strap quite bulky because the original strap is thick & because I have quite small wrists it sits quite a way around my wrist.
    I think they're very Marmite. They can feel very bulky and I can't imagine one on a rubber strap, as you say, the rubber is very bulky anyway. To be perfectly honest, I might use one on a leather strap if I wanted to extend the lifetime of the strap but otherwise, I don't think I'd bother. Curiously, an earlier version of the clasp that Bremont did feels a lot less bulky and also a lot less substantial than the current one. So the earlier version is easier to wear but doesn't feel quite as robust.

  5. #4335
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    Loving this on this new strap

    Attachment 4881
    Looks good 👍

  6. #4336
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Just got a Deployant clasp for the s500 from @chipbutty, great service.
    Unfortunately I am not too sure, it makes the strap quite bulky because the original strap is thick & because I have quite small wrists it sits quite a way around my wrist.
    I like the deployant clasp a lot but just digs into my wrist too much. This is with most deployant clasps I have tried.

    I do like this rubber strap and am thinking of getting one for my MBIII

  7. #4337
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Nice pen..

    New straps are a thing around here..

    Looks good 👍

  8. #4338
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyB View Post



    Hopefully the pictures are visible now, I think the issue with the original upload was share permissions on Google images.


    Sent from my XQ-AS52 using Tapatalk

    Great looking watch, I have not seen this before. Thanks for sharing.

  9. #4339
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    I like the deployant clasp a lot but just digs into my wrist too much. This is with most deployant clasps I have tried.

    I do like this rubber strap and am thinking of getting one for my MBIII
    I’ve seen some ‘hacks’ online where people have rounded off the ‘pushers’ on the deployant to try and avoid the digging in - apparently it makes a large difference to the wearability.

  10. #4340
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    I like the deployant clasp a lot but just digs into my wrist too much. This is with most deployant clasps I have tried.

    I do like this rubber strap and am thinking of getting one for my MBIII

    I have always wanted one & have even been looking at getting one for my Panerai, but now I am not so sure.
    Last edited by Bounce; 08-29-2021 at 10:21 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites