Page 447 of 454 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4538

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

We already have Bremont in the movies & I don’t think we should dominate the film industry. I watched Kingsman last night & there was a nice shot of the rose gold model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lancaster today.
    I've just been comparing the Bergeon spring bar tool with the Bremont offering.
    Superficially they look the same, knurling and undercuts in exactly the same place and the fork and pin are interchangeable.
    Put my super glasses on though and the finish of the turning looks different Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211006_140621.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	4893Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211006_134453.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	4894

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

I've just realised (d'oh) I'll need straight spring bars when I get the bracelet for my S300 but Bremont will send me some gratis.
    I'm impressed

Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    Did anyone watch the Andrew Marr show today? was Roger Daltrey wearing a Bremont?
    I did. I believe that he was wearing an ALT1-C/CR, if it wasn't then something quite similar. He does have one or two Bremonts, they've been commented on over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    I love the Subs and Seamasters various Bonds have used but definitely agree on him wearing a Bremont.
    Which one though?
    ALT-WT white on a bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Lancaster today.
    I've just been comparing the Bergeon spring bar tool with the Bremont offering.
    Superficially they look the same, knurling and undercuts in exactly the same place and the fork and pin are interchangeable.
    Put my super glasses on though and the finish of the turning looks different Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211006_140621.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	4893Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211006_134453.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	4894

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    The Bremont springbar tool has always been the one item I’ve never really used. In my experience the ends are too soft and end up rounding off. For the small amount a Bergeon tool costs, I think the ‘upgrade’ is worth it.

Enjoy the bracelet, I look forward to the pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I did. I believe that he was wearing an ALT1-C/CR, if it wasn't then something quite similar. He does have one or two Bremonts, they've been commented on over the years.
    Thanks, I thought it was an ALT1 as well .

New pick up for me. Had a Terra Nova several years ago and parted with it. Kind of regretted that so on to the Endurance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

I do like the Endurance and more so than the Terra Nova. The bracelet is a nice touch, if you wanted a change, just a little bit expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    The Bremont springbar tool has always been the one item I’ve never really used. In my experience the ends are too soft and end up rounding off. For the small amount a Bergeon tool costs, I think the ‘upgrade’ is worth it.

Enjoy the bracelet, I look forward to the pictures!
    I'm still waiting for the 1.89mm × 20mm spring bars from Bremont (gratis) to arrive and I've ordered some from Ebay as back ups in case one flies through the air and i can't find it
    The bracelet is chunky and feels well made BTW.
    The few times I've used the Bergeon to alter bracelets I've been impressed and can understand why they have such a good reputation