Page 320 of 321 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321 LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3208

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #3191
    Senior Member CaptLeslie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Litchfield Park, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    610
    Got to see Mike and the new Bremont line of watches last week! The AL1TUDE 1.5 and 301 were represented and generated many owes and awes! Cheers Jim.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

  2. #3192

  3. #3193
    Quote Originally Posted by bpax View Post
    Woooo nice combo!
    @mr.airwristi

    Current collection:
    Bremont MBII Military and Special Projects (Titanium Barrel)
    Bremont MBIII Military and Special Projects DLC (Jet Barrel)
    Bremont RAAF Medical Branch
    Rolex Explorer 2 16570
    Tudor Prince Oysterdate Chrono-Time 9121/0S

  4. #3194
    Quote Originally Posted by al_soony View Post
    Woooo nice combo!
    Thank you!

  5. #3195
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,204
    My SE301 on a Temple Island, I love the look!



    Now, if anyone has an 18mm buckle going spare, please let me know, as it doesn’t fit the deployment!

    J.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #3196
    I went for the bracelet. Last minute choice. I like it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0373.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	4459

    Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

  7. #3197
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    My SE301 on a Temple Island, I love the look!



    Now, if anyone has an 18mm buckle going spare, please let me know, as it doesn’t fit the deployment!

    J.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you’re near a boutique, take it in, they will likely give you one for free...I wouldn’t be shy with customer services either, they’re usually pretty good


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #3198
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    My SE301 on a Temple Island, I love the look!
    Looks great! I really like the Temple Island strap but can't bring myself to swap out the stone NATO on mine, it just works!

  9. #3199
    Administrator jwalker9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    I went for the bracelet. Last minute choice. I like it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0373.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	4459

    Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
    Looks fantastic!! I’m jealous!

  10. #3200
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,204
    Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    Looks great! I really like the Temple Island strap but can't bring myself to swap out the stone NATO on mine, it just works!
    I’m not a massive fan of NATO’s, so have resisted the urge to swap it over. I’ve had an original Temple Island - in fact pretty much the first ever made - on my MB/TWG since the strap was launched at Basel and couldn’t resist trying one out on the SE301!

    J.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites