Page 448 of 450 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450 LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4493

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #4471
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    New pick up for me. Had a Terra Nova several years ago and parted with it. Kind of regretted that so on to the Endurance!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like this one a lot. Thanks for sharing, Is this a limited edition which comes with the orange colour NATO strap ?

  2. #4472
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    New pick up for me. Had a Terra Nova several years ago and parted with it. Kind of regretted that so on to the Endurance!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looking sweet! You don’t see too many of them either, so nice choice. How’re you finding it?

  3. #4473
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    272
    I will be wearing this one for the weekend, it has been a while since I have not worn a Bremont.


  4. #4474
    My S300 now on a bracelet.Bit more of a gap than I'd expected between lugs and end link but hey ho.
    The free spring bars arrived 10 minutes ago and despite all the tools on show it was an easy job.
    A tip I'll remember in the future.
    Don't try fitting 22mm spring bars to 20mm lugs, it won't work Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211009_134853.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	4895Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211009_134904.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	4896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211009_134931.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	4897

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  5. #4475
    Senior Member Bc321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, USA
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    That's an amazing watch.What's the lume like on it ??
    Lume is excellent!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

    The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

  6. #4476
    Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    Lume is excellent!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh aye isn't it just.
    When I saw the dial I though it looked like the sky at night with the stars out.
    And with the lume lit up, it looks even better.
    Thanks for that, that's another on Santa's list.

  7. #4477
    Senior Member Bc321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, USA
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    I like this one a lot. Thanks for sharing, Is this a limited edition which comes with the orange colour NATO strap ?
    Yup! Good looking combo IMHO




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

    The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

  8. #4478
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    New pick up for me. Had a Terra Nova several years ago and parted with it. Kind of regretted that so on to the Endurance!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is very nice, quite a rare sight around here.

  9. #4479
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,971

    #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    My S300 now on a bracelet.Bit more of a gap than I'd expected between lugs and end link but hey ho.
    The free spring bars arrived 10 minutes ago and despite all the tools on show it was an easy job.
    A tip I'll remember in the future.
    Don't try fitting 22mm spring bars to 20mm lugs, it won't work Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211009_134853.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	4895Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211009_134904.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	4896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211009_134931.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	4897

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    They should’ve be like that - I’d suggest either wrongly fitted (sorry!) or the wrong end-links. They should be flush to the case.

    Picture from ABTW..


  10. #4480
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    They should’ve be like that - I’d suggest either wrongly fitted (sorry!) or the wrong end-links. They should be flush to the case.

    Picture from ABTW..

    The spring bars clicked home but there is a gap at the bottom where the end link feet are.
    When I take the watch off and sit it down like the above pic there's is no gap.
    If you're sure the end links are wrong I'll get in touch with the bloke who sold it and seek a refund

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites