Page 399 of 413 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4126

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Still without my Bremont so wearing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was just about to say ‘you need another car to fill that gap’ - then I realised it was actually in the picture! Lovely PAM, by the way.

I hope you’re having a good weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Here’s a quick snap from me
    I do really like that. Subtle and different, with a story. Great watch.

Still without my Bremont so wearing this.
    I'm a Bremont fan at heart but pictures of your Pan never get old for me. Lovely watch. Shame that I don't share your taste in cars

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I'm a Bremont fan at heart but pictures of your Pan never get old for me. Lovely watch. Shame that I don't share your taste in cars
    Thanks guys, I do love the Pam, but really miss my S500.
    Can you tell what cars they are from the pic then? If you can I need you to pick next weeks lottery No's for me.

Can you tell what cars they are from the pic then? If you can I need you to pick next weeks lottery No's for me.
    The one in the garage looks like a Mazda, but I could be wrong - I know a lot less about cars than I do Bremont.. (And I don't know much about them either! )

J.

You are close J, it is a Lexus IS300. You know a lot more about Bremont than most.

Not a bad car but definitely not to my taste. That one was easy compared to a lottery win, the other one is a little trickier.

Oddly enough, in a blurred photo like your background, it's more or less the same shape as the BMW 3 series but the rear lights are the give away.

The other one is my wife's, I will give you a clue, it is a mint with a hole in.
    She asked me if I would wash it for her while she was doing the housework, not a bad exchange I think.

Close but not close enough for the second one. I was going with Audi, most likely an A3 but possibly an A2.

On a nice day I'd be more than happy washing a couple of cars rather than doing housework. Good deal!

Does anyone know if Bremont sold a OEM Nato strap made with shell cordovan leather? I remember I read somewhere that it was made for special/limited edition watch but this information was from the net so difficult to tell if it is correct !

I use an aftermarket one and really like the properties of shell cordovan as it does not stretch, shrink or fray, plus when you fold the end over it does not leave a huge bulk at the side of the watch and when tucked in the tip does not pop out by its self which can be annoying.

I have used this aftermarket one for around three years and it still looks as good as new but would prefer to use an OEM strap.