Latest addition.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just arrived in time for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie68 View Post
    Just arrived in time for Christmas

I think this is the first - and maybe only - one on the forum at the moment, Mark? Congrats!

How are you finding it now itís on the wrist, compared to at the launch/in pictures?

J.

Hi Jake,

For me itís a cross between a Wright Flyer and the Codebreaker if that makes sense.

It wears quite big on the wrist and certainly has the aesthetics of a 1940ís watch

As always the packaging is nicely done.

All the best!

Mark

I think in one picture you've just answered the Bremont vs Breitling question - that's an incredible looking watch. Could do with a photo of the back as well, unless you plan on adding a few more photos to the Hercules thread of course?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie68 View Post
    Hi Jake,

For me itís a cross between a Wright Flyer and the Codebreaker if that makes sense.

It wears quite big on the wrist and certainly has the aesthetics of a 1940ís watch

As always the packaging is nicely done.

All the best!

Mark

Yes, I know exactly what you mean - and a hint of P-51 from the propellor caseback! Itís a gorgeous watch, Iím glad youíre enjoying it.

Maybe catch you at next yearís Townhouse? Weíve avoided each other at events so far!

J.

Been wearing this for past 3 days. Due to the design it wears smaller than the Alt1-C.

I just dont understand why the DH88 does not get as much love as say the Wright Flyer, Codebreaker. You can even pick one up new from Berry's for only £5995. With many others available on Chrono24, Where as the others are north of £10k . What am I missing ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    I just dont understand why the DH88 does not get as much love as say the Wright Flyer, Codebreaker. You can even pick one up new from Berry's for only £5995. With many others available on Chrono24, Where as the others are north of £10k . What am I missing ?
    I think the DH-88 is great, in fact, a contender for the best looking watch that Bremont has made. The rear view is also stunning.

As for why it's less popular, I'm not sure. Bear in mind the Wright Flyer doesn't get much love on the pre-owned market either. It's talked about a lot but pre-owned watches are selling for £12k or less which with an rrp of £17k is quite a drop. In fact, they are still available to buy new which is quite astounding for a limited edition watch that was released five years ago. The Codebreaker is an exception and seems to be gaining in value.

I have a feeling that the DH-88 is one of those watches that you need to see in person. Pictures of it never do it justice and that's what the internet relies on. Everywhere I've seen the DH-88 on display it has sold quickly but it's also more of a dress watch which may be part of the reason for it to be not as in demand as some of the more sporty watches and I suppose that at its price point it may be too expensive for some and too cheap for others?

Larry's house

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk