Page 463 of 482 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4817

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    I'm glad Bounce put the seed into my brain about getting a bracelet.
    Attachment 4937

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Great shot Larry, perfect on the bracelet I love the way the bezel is shinning as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Great shot Larry, perfect on the bracelet I love the way the bezel is shinning as well.
    I had it on yesterday in the sun and couldn't imagine it not being on the bracelet.
    Obviously not all watches suit a bracelet, t'other one doesn't.

I had it on yesterday in the sun and couldn't imagine it not being on the bracelet.
    Obviously not all watches suit a bracelet, t'other one doesn't.
    I was contemplating about a bracelet for my ALT1 but I just love NATO straps because of the comfort and the way the watch sits on my wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    I was contemplating about a bracelet for my ALT1 but I just love NATO straps because of the comfort and the way the watch sits on my wrist.

I have just taken my ALT1 WT off the leather & put it on a sailcloth type, quite comfortable for me. Yours looks good on the Nato though.
    Last edited by Bounce; 01-21-2022 at 06:23 PM.

I'll be looking at other alternatives to leather when the strap on the Lancaster wears out so any suggestions would be appreciated

that looks really good.

I'm not the biggest fan of bracelets, they can add too much weight to some watches and feel cumbersome. Titanium bracelets on a titanium watch such as the Endurance work well but I tend to use either NATO's or leather straps as matter of course.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    that looks really good.

I'm not the biggest fan of bracelets, they can add too much weight to some watches and feel cumbersome. Titanium bracelets on a titanium watch such as the Endurance work well but I tend to use either NATO's or leather straps as matter of course.
    I really like the Bracelets on my watches apart from the Rolex.The clasp looks like it was fashioned from an old tin can.
    I think my Alt1-p2 Lancaster would look awful on a bracelet.Whether it's the dia. and depth i don't know ??

I really like the Bracelets on my watches apart from the Rolex.The clasp looks like it was fashioned from an old tin can.
    I think my Alt1-p2 Lancaster would look awful on a bracelet.Whether it's the dia. and depth i don't know ??
    I agree , all watches do not suit a bracelet and as I have a problem with deployant clasps I donít think a bracelet would be for me.

Just wondered if anyone had any images to share of their watches sporting the Bremont Chalgrove leather strap. I just want to see how it would look on my MBIII

I agree , all watches do not suit a bracelet and as I have a problem with deployant clasps I don’t think a bracelet would be for me.

Just wondered if anyone had any images to share of their watches sporting the Bremont Chalgrove leather strap. I just want to see how it would look on my MBIII
    I agree, I think the ALT1 & MB models look great on leather or nato, but not so sure on a bracelet, I also can't imagine my PAM1088 on a bracelet. I think I would have to test them out in a boutique.

I have not had much joy with a deployant either, but that was on my s500 rubber strap, so I might try one on my ALT1-WT when I am next near a boutique.

As you say other images would be great from people.

Still in honeymoon mode with this at the moment.