Page 425 of 450 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4493

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #4241
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,960

    #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

    Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post


    Saturdays choice. (a bit late I know)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don’t see too many of them! Thanks for sharing. I’ll post my #womw for today in a little bit.

    Rubbish picture, but it’s a hard watch to photograph in the light..!

    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 08-04-2021 at 10:05 AM.

  2. #4242
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Superb duo! How did the walk go? Time for a well-deserved beverage I suspect!
    you've definitely got to end the walk in a country pub.
    The fact you've been out walking means there's no guilt and the drink is all the better.

  3. #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    As promised, sorry only one Bremont.
    Yes Larry, walking boots were on for our 5 hr walk.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crackng pic.
    Whereabouts where you ??

  4. #4244
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,960

    #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    you've definitely got to end the walk in a country pub.
    The fact you've been out walking means there's no guilt and the drink is all the better.
    Without doubt - flawless logic! I also hear than any crisps you may consume with your drink are actually calorie free..

    Here’s a better picture of my #womw today..



    J.

  5. #4245
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Without doubt - flawless logic! I also hear than any crisps you may consume with your drink are actually calorie free..

    Here’s a better picture of my #womw today..



    J.
    Yes anything you consume is calorie free.
    Also, any country pub you go in has to have ar least one dog lying on the floor snoring.
    It'd be great day for a peaceful sortie in a Spitfire today.

  6. #4246
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Yes anything you consume is calorie free.
    Also, any country pub you go in has to have ar least one dog lying on the floor snoring.
    By an open fire, or is that too ‘picture postcard’?


    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster
    It'd be great day for a peaceful sortie in a Spitfire today.
    Fortunately I have something planned next week - Harvard and not Spitfire, though! Still, can’t complain…

  7. #4247
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Crackng pic.
    Whereabouts where you ??
    We were in Dovedale, Derbyshire.
    Back to the Hotel & then out to a nice restaurant for a lovely meal & a few well earned Ciders.

  8. #4248
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Without doubt - flawless logic! I also hear than any crisps you may consume with your drink are actually calorie free..

    Here’s a better picture of my #womw today..





    J.
    Excellent picture as always J.

  9. #4249
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    By an open fire, or is that too ‘picture postcard’?




    Fortunately I have something planned next week - Harvard and not Spitfire, though! Still, can’t complain…
    Open fire, yes in the winter for the atmospheric look.
    Those Harvards must be good as there are a lot about and any war films re US and Japan always have the Harvard dressed up as a Japanase plane.
    Where are you going for that, I'm jealous again ?

  10. #4250
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    We were in Dovedale, Derbyshire.
    Back to the Hotel & then out to a nice restaurant for a lovely meal & a few well earned Ciders.
    Sounds great.
    We're always undecided at the end of a walk whether to go and get changed or stay out in our walking gear.
    Nobody's bothered if you take your boots off either.
    Last edited by Lancaster; 08-05-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites