Page 412 of 443 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4422

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Every time I wear this watch, it really does make me think I could be a one watch man - then I come to my senses and realise that would never be possible..

J.
    I love that, it's a belter.
    I've had to force myself to wear something other than my Bremonts the last couple of days.
    I've got an Aquaracer on at the minute but will be changing to one of the Bremonts later.
    There's no way I could be a one watch bloke though

My wife took this picture yesterday while I was driving and asked me why I have kept so many watches when I have worn nothing other than Bremont for over three years. Most of my other watches have only lasted a few hours on my wrist before I switch back to a Bremont.

This has now got me thinking, do I really want to keep my other watches!

Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    My wife took this picture yesterday while I was driving and asked me why I have kept so many watches when I have worn nothing other than Bremont for over three years. Most of my other watches have only lasted a few hours on my wrist before I switch back to a Bremont.

I am really starting to like the MB series & I can understand your dilemma.

I had the same thing with my Submariner, it spent most of its 10 year life in the safe, I decided if I wasn't wearing it, it had to go.

I wear all my other watches, not as much as my Bremont, but I do still wear them.

All i would say is think long & hard about it before you make the decision, that way you will not look back with regret, I haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    short answer, yes.

we do get into the habit of wearing one or two watches that become our 'go to' watches but it's only when we sell the others that we start to miss them. So if you don't need to sell them, you may as well keep them.

I do find it curious that we change all kinds of things on a regular basis, watches, shoes, clothes, cars etc. and our partners usually do the same yet we tend to stay with the same partner for most of our lives. Now if we changed partners at the same rate as we do everything else, would that make life more enjoyable?

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post

we do get into the habit of wearing one or two watches that become our 'go to' watches but it's only when we sell the others that we start to miss them. So if you don't need to sell them, you may as well keep them.
    This is exactly my issue with a few of my Bremont - I have them because I love them, but yet find myself not wearing them. Mainly, I think this is because I have too much choice (a privilege) and yet only one left wrist..

So, to avoid that today, Iíve put one of the neglected ones on..

This is exactly my issue with a few of my Bremont - I have them because I love them, but yet find myself not wearing them. Mainly, I think this is because I have too much choice (a privilege) and yet only one left wrist..

So, to avoid that today, I’ve put one of the neglected ones on..

And what a perfect fall-back choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Agreed.I think I'd settle for that as a fall back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Agreed.I think I'd settle for that as a fall back.
    Thanks Gents.

Just incase if did, it wasnít meant to come across as a Ďbig headedí statement - Iím sorry if it did, it wasnít intentional.

J.

Thanks Gents.

Just incase if did, it wasn’t meant to come across as a ‘big headed’ statement - I’m sorry if it did, it wasn’t intentional.

J.
    I certainly didn't see it that way, so no worries here J.

Thanks Gents.

Just incase if did, it wasn’t meant to come across as a ‘big headed’ statement - I’m sorry if it did, it wasn’t intentional.

J.
    Nope, I didn't see it as big headed either.