Page 402 of 444 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4433

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

I'm a nightmare and couldn't wait so paid over retail price. I've learned to have patience now though while I wait until December for the Tudor Chrono Panda I ordered 4 weeks ago

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post
    I'm a nightmare and couldn't wait so paid over retail price. I've learned to have patience now though while I wait until December for the Tudor Chrono Panda I ordered 4 weeks ago

mine took 4 months and I hadn't even seen one beforehand.
    I was looking at an SMP or Superocean before I saw the 58 and then it was a no brainer.
    Given the option of black or blue I couldn't honestly say whether I'd have picked blue over back.
    Every watch is the last one eh

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    mine took 4 months and I hadn't even seen one beforehand.
    I was looking at an SMP or Superocean before I saw the 58 and then it was a no brainer.
    Given the option of black or blue I couldn't honestly say whether I'd have picked blue over back.
    Every watch is the last one eh
    Haha - too true! The next one will be!

Yeah I love my 58 too.I reckon your GMT is ideal for sunny days, they are beyond beautiful.
    Bet you're looking forward to the 500's return?

how long have you had yours ?

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Cant wait to see the S500 again, really missing it.

The BB GMT was ordered the day after it was shown at Basel in March 2018, I believe I got one of the first in the country on the 31st May 2018, I did have to pay upfront in March when I ordered it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Cant wait to see the S500 again, really missing it.

The BB GMT was ordered the day after it was shown at Basel in March 2018, I believe I got one of the first in the country on the 31st May 2018, I did have to pay upfront in March when I ordered it though.
    I think the Tudor GMT is better looking than the Rolex equivalent.
    Only my opinion though.

I think the Tudor GMT is better looking than the Rolex equivalent.
    Only my opinion though.

I must say I am not too keen on the new Ceramic Pepsi GMT's, but I had the old GMT II & loved it, I had all the 3 different bezel inserts as well that I could swap out when I fancied a change, my favourite being the Coke one.

I P/X it for the Black Ceramic GMT II, but it never really had the same appeal, I think that's why I love the Tudor so much, it reminds me of my original GMT.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post
    Haha - too true! The next one will be!

hahaha yeah course it will.
    My 58 was an early retirement present to myself at xmas 2019.I also got my missus a Tudor 1926.
    Since then I've bought 2 Bremonts d'oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    I must say I am not too keen on the new Ceramic Pepsi GMT's, but I had the old GMT II & loved it, I had all the 3 different bezel inserts as well that I could swap out when I fancied a change, my favourite being the Coke one.

I P/X it for the Black Ceramic GMT II, but it never really had the same appeal, I think that's why I love the Tudor so much, it reminds me of my original GMT.
    Ever had a watch with a root beer coloured insert, I love that colour ??
    The S300 is the first I've had with a ceramic bezel insert.

The S300 is the first I've had with a ceramic bezel insert.
    How have you found the insert?

As I've mentioned before, I've seen some people saying with the bezels seem to 'mark' more easily than you may expect from a ceramic. I know we had a few issues with that on the SE301 project and, in fact, Jeremy has just received his back after having it rectified after he damaged it. You may have seen it on the Alt1tude social media over the last day or so.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    How have you found the insert?

As I've mentioned before, I've seen some people saying with the bezels seem to 'mark' more easily than you may expect from a ceramic. I know we had a few issues with that on the SE301 project and, in fact, Jeremy has just received his back after having it rectified after he damaged it. You may have seen it on the Alt1tude social media over the last day or so.

J.
    Touch wood, mine's been fine so far.It being ceramic wasn't a deciding factor in getting the watch althoug i'd worked with ceramic in my former life as an engineer and was impressed with its toughness.
    I changed the Lancaster for the S300 earlier because of the 300's lovely sunburst dial after seeing the sun out
    Last edited by Lancaster; 05-19-2021 at 06:34 PM.