Page 343 of 352 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3513

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #3421
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkythebulldog View Post
    I like that and don't at the same time, if that's possible? Maybe not subtle enough for me, I'm not sure. Can't stop looking at it though which adds to the dilemma!

  2. #3422
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ashill
    Posts
    118

    Nice sky tonight


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3423
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    58
    Went with this today for a change, still can't decide whether to keep it or move it on after 10 years of hardly wearing it.

  4. #3424
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Went with this today for a change, still can't decide whether to keep it or move it on after 10 years of hardly wearing it.
    Prices are on a high at the moment with the release (and inevitable 10 year waitlist) of the 126610 last week..

    I missed out on one of these (116610) at just above list a while back, and being on the waitlist at the AD is a waste of time. I regret that now...

    J.

  5. #3425
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Prices are on a high at the moment with the release (and inevitable 10 year waitlist) of the 126610 last week..

    I missed out on one of these (116610) at just above list a while back, and being on the waitlist at the AD is a waste of time. I regret that now...

    J.
    I guess I have worn it probably a total of 3 months in the 10 years I have owned it, it's not that it is a bad watch (its a Sub after all), it is more a case of I prefer to wear others.

  6. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Went with this today for a change, still can't decide whether to keep it or move it on after 10 years of hardly wearing it.
    Difficult choice. I'm not a Rolex fan, never understood the appeal but it is a nice enough watch. As J said the prices are quite high at the moment so if you wanted to sell, now is possibly the time to do it but if you're in no rush to sell then might be worth hanging on to it.

  7. #3427
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    58
    Started off with my Supermarine & then swapped to this for the afternoon.

  8. #3428
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Started off with my Supermarine & then swapped to this for the afternoon.
    Looking good. Iíve been wearing an Apple Watch a lot lately - I shanít be posting a picture of that for fear of being lynched!

    J.

  9. #3429
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    58
    Back to this today.

  10. #3430
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    700
    This today

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites