Page 246 of 321 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3208

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post

Just back from a service. The strap came up really well. Good job from the Watch Doctors.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    That is the one watch I honestly wish I didn't sell. Needed the money at the time, and that was that. I can see myself getting another one at some point though, you can find them pretty easily these days at very reasonable prices.

J.

It is the first decent watch I bought, and is my goto watch for everyday use. It is very tough and versatile, a timeless classic.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

#WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

J.

Christmas came early for me today, I just had to feed my English addiction and brought home a Speake-Marin Wing Commander! Cheers Jim .
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    Christmas came early for me today, I just had to feed my English addiction and brought home a Speake-Marin Wing Commander! Cheers Jim .
    I love that watch, one of the best he's made to date. Also, Peter is a throughly nice guy - have you ever met him?

Merry (almost) Christmas, Jim!

J.

I have not had the pleasure yet, but have viewed numerous of his videos and he seem to be a first rate chap! I have always admired his story and the craftsmanship of his watches, but because of their limited availability in seeing them in the flesh were I live, I never thought I would own one! When I meet his dealer rep, I apologize I can't remember his name, we talked for over an hour and he reminded me of the personal connection I love about Bremont and the English slant on watchmaking! So even though I wasn't in the market I couldn't resist the opportunity to put a deposit on the Wing Commander and then figure out how to pay for it! I am looking forward to being able to meet him some day like I was able to meet Nick! This personal connection to the watch brands makes owning one extra special! Cheers Jim.
    Last edited by CaptLeslie; 12-16-2016 at 02:54 PM.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Congratulations captain. Peter's designs are so identifiable - can't really mistake them for anything else. Great choice!
    MBII-GN / Rolex GMT Master / Rolex Explorer / Schofield Signalman / Omega Seamaster / Breitling Intruder / Orange Monster

For the next few days I will be enjoying this. Next week a small bit of DH-88 goes back to Mildenhall.

Last edited by NineBolts; 12-16-2016 at 09:31 PM.

USS Midway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    USS Midway

Lovely Corsair in the background there, too...!

Continuing this aviation and Bremont theme..

J.