Page 202 of 487 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 4864

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

All well down in Dorset, thanks for asking.

My MB/TWG at the home of Bremont (Henley) this evening. Lovely evening for a stroll!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    My MB/TWG at the home of Bremont (Henley) this evening. Lovely evening for a stroll!

J.
    Great picture. In a previous life I've spent a bit (well, alot!) of time in The Angel on The Bridge pub and the Phyllis Court Club on the river there. Hope all's well with you. Rich.

Today I wore 2 watches , my 1965 Navitimer and the Wright Flyer! My dad gave the Navitimer for my 16th birthday and the day I first soloed! The WF with a piece of canvas from the first powered flight! I wore them both to celebrate my last trip with Southwest Airlines, just 2 more flights left for tomorrow then off to retirement. I am excited and remincent at the same time, but the next chapter in my life is hear ready or not! Cheers Jim. :.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

With all good wishes for the future Jim, you have certainly had a very full career in aviation! Hope all goes well tomorrow it will be an emotional moment when you apply the brakes for the last time and hang up your headset. Who knows what awaits you in the future!

Best wishes

Gavin

PS What aircraft did you fly for your first solo all those years ago? My first solo was in a PA 28 -140 - I remember it like yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    Today I wore 2 watches , my 1965 Navitimer and the Wright Flyer! My dad gave the Navitimer for my 16th birthday and the day I first soloed! The WF with a piece of canvas from the first powered flight! I wore them both to celebrate my last trip with Southwest Airlines, just 2 more flights left for tomorrow then off to retirement. I am excited and remincent at the same time, but the next chapter in my life is hear ready or not! Cheers Jim.
    Blue skies and tailwinds, Captain!
    -only jake
    Haves: U-2 | Kingston | Key West | 3572 | Vantage
    Dreams: Speedyorite | X-33 U-2 | BLNR | DC86

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post

PS What aircraft did you fly for your first solo all those years ago? My first solo was in a PA 28 -140 - I remember it like yesterday!
    With the 'Hershey bar' wing, Gavin?
    My first solo was in a C152. I went on to fly the same aircraft for my first solo Nav, QXC, Skills Test and my first passenger flight. Shame it has since been retired...

J.

Even with the arrival of the new sibling - still loving this.....!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    Today I wore 2 watches , my 1965 Navitimer and the Wright Flyer! My dad gave the Navitimer for my 16th birthday and the day I first soloed! The WF with a piece of canvas from the first powered flight! I wore them both to celebrate my last trip with Southwest Airlines, just 2 more flights left for tomorrow then off to retirement. I am excited and remincent at the same time, but the next chapter in my life is hear ready or not! Cheers Jim. :.
    Congratulations and best wishes on your retirement Jim.

We have all known the time was approaching, but now it is here then it is time to say "enjoy it" and have a long and happy retirement.

Needless to say, if you decide you haven't done enough travelling, and end up in England it would be wonderful to welcome you to Nantwich.

Very best wishes. David.