Page 182 of 322 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3215

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by vipereaper30 View Post
    Not a Spirit Jake, but a Sentinel.

No more questions
    Oh. That is most interesting. Came up in conversation with some of the guys from Textron I was working with a few months ago...

J.

I am getting pretty good at making this red strap fit everything I own! This week I am going Bremont basic! The White Solo with the Red rubber strap! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    I am getting pretty good at making this red strap fit everything I own! This week I am going Bremont basic! The White Solo with the Red rubber strap! Cheers Jim

That works really well, Jim. Probably the best combination yet!

J.

Today I am James Bond

Grey Side 10 Pin Bowling for my daughters 4th Birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chunkythebulldog View Post

Very nice Chunky, Omega Tuesday

A couple of things for your consideration.

The first is a Frederick Constant Smart watch that my good friend Nick was showing me (he is FC rep) 850 RRP and with an in-house quartz movement which they are prepared to supply to other manufacturers as ETA do.
    He showed me how it links via bluetooth to his I-Pad and it comes up with all sorts of info including sleep patterns, exercise levels, age, weight (not those two but who knows!)

The F C range of watches seems pretty good and I guess would fit in quite well with our Bremonts, Rolex & Tudors. Time will tell…….. perhaps one day.

The second is my Black Bay on a Watch Obsession Nato strap.

It feels really comfortable on the wrist and for 10 I feel it has given me a youthful exuberance for less than a pack of Just For Men and a facelift.

The red is a bit bright but may tone down a bit with wear, and makes a good alternative to the supplied steel bracelet and black Nato strap

I'd be intrigued to hear more about that Frederick Constant Smart Watch (or rather the app that it connects to..) I like that it looks like a normal watch, but it's not something I'd wear myself.

And I'm afraid to say that the red NATO on the Black Bay doesn't do it for me at all, David - for too bright. A plain black one would look rather good, though.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkythebulldog View Post

Very nice, Chunky. That is the nicest version of the 'Side of the Moon' that Omega have made, in my opinion.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    A couple of things for your consideration.

The first is a Frederick Constant Smart watch that my good friend Nick was showing me (he is FC rep) 850 RRP and with an in-house quartz movement which they are prepared to supply to other manufacturers as ETA do.
    He showed me how it links via bluetooth to his I-Pad and it comes up with all sorts of info including sleep patterns, exercise levels, age, weight (not those two but who knows!)

The F C range of watches seems pretty good and I guess would fit in quite well with our Bremonts, Rolex & Tudors. Time will tell…….. perhaps one day.

The second is my Black Bay on a Watch Obsession Nato strap.

It feels really comfortable on the wrist and for 10 I feel it has given me a youthful exuberance for less than a pack of Just For Men and a facelift.

The red is a bit bright but may tone down a bit with wear, and makes a good alternative to the supplied steel bracelet and black Nato strap
    Was in Carrs of Liverpool Street at lunchtime, they have a black Rolex Sub on a NATO strap with the Italian flag colours - really nice !