Page 14 of 321 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

A lovely day at work, and my Bremont is looking very much at home on a NATO strap.

On the subject of NATO straps, does anyone know anything about the leather NATO that the Codebreaker was on?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarders View Post
    On the subject of NATO straps, does anyone know anything about the leather NATO that the Codebreaker was on?
    It's a prototype strap for the Codebreaker, although it seems it would look awesome on many different Bremonts. Hoping it passes "beta-testing" and becomes available for us to purchase. Nick English seems to like it on his U2.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Nick English seems to like it on his U2.
    Well, if its good enough for Nick.....

Hello, me again. Yes I know it's the same watch, but its the only Bremont I've got! After my last post here, I came across a leather nato that I rather liked the look of, and I thought I'd photograph it next to the clock on the Chinook so you can see where some of the inspiration for the design came from. Excuse the photo, taken with my phone on an aircraft in the hangar, so a little bit on the dark side. Have a good weekend all.

I like the strap! Who makes it?

A chap called Alex Moss, aka yellowdogwatchstraps.com I've not yet looked at his site as I found this one on eBay, he'll custom make them too.

It looks very like a horse-hide strap that Nick was trialling at the Codebreaker launch at Bletchley Park.

I'm a big fan of the NATO strap and was already looking for a leather one when I saw the one on the Codebreaker, but no-one seemed to know much about it so I ended up with this one. I think NATO's suit Bremonts, I'm surprised that they don't have one in their range (maybe a bespoke coloured one, hint hint).

Quote Originally Posted by Yarders View Post
    I'm a big fan of the NATO strap and was already looking for a leather one when I saw the one on the Codebreaker, but no-one seemed to know much about it so I ended up with this one. I think NATO's suit Bremonts, I'm surprised that they don't have one in their range (maybe a bespoke coloured one, hint hint).
    Great minds think alike Yarders - no doubt you had something light blue in mind? I had a more tri service approach for my bespoke strap - well, quad service, wouldn't want Liam to feel left out :-)