Page 149 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3208

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

MB/TWG on the Temple Island again today. Have a good weekend, everybody!

J.

Thought I would share this. Captured after some wicked storms rolled through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    Thought I would share this. Captured after some wicked storms rolled through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stunning picture and watch. Love it!

J.

Wearing this one while my MBII is getting some R&R in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrettghu View Post
    Wearing this one while my MBII is getting some R&R in the UK.

On the Temple Island? How're you finding it? I tried it on mine, and didn't like it at all.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    On the Temple Island? How're you finding it? I tried it on mine, and didn't like it at all.

J.
    I can totally see why, the TI strap seems a little stiff and presses against the side of my wrist which causes some minor discomfort, you can try and bend it a little but it slowly reverts back. I have had it on the second day now and it seems I have gotten somewhat used to it. Not sure what can be done as all rubber straps that I have used seem to have the issue. The integrated rubber straps does not have this issue since it will force the rubber strap to bend around the wrist rather then straight down.

Maybe a bendable metal plate molded into the rubber on each side would help keep the bend around the wrist and make it more comfortable (like one of those bendable Gumby figurines)? lol i am inventing things again.

But all in all, the TI is a beautiful strap and it does not seem to sweat, attract much dust, scratch or will crack easily over time. Probably one of the more durable rubber straps I have used, perhaps being a harder type of rubber has its pros and cons.

Bremont
    Omega
    Rolex
    Tudor
    Anonimo
    Dino Zei
    Breitling
    And other various things....

But all in all, the TI is a beautiful strap and it does not seem to sweat, attract much dust, scratch or will crack easily over time. Probably one of the more durable rubber straps I have used, perhaps being a harder type of rubber has its pros and cons.
    Agreed. I've had it on my MB/TWG for a few months, and it's brillaint. Definitely a well designed rubber strap!
    With regards to the fit, I think it works works on the MB becuase of the slightly thinner case, it's easier to get it to mould to the wrist.

J.

I can totally see why, the TI strap seems a little stiff and presses against the side of my wrist which causes some minor discomfort, you can try and bend it a little but it slowly reverts back. I have had it on the second day now and it seems I have gotten somewhat used to it. Not sure what can be done as all rubber straps that I have used seem to have the issue. The integrated rubber straps does not have this issue since it will force the rubber strap to bend around the wrist rather then straight down.

Maybe a bendable metal plate molded into the rubber on each side would help keep the bend around the wrist and make it more comfortable (like one of those bendable Gumby figurines)? lol i am inventing things again.

Fully agreed with the points you made, Garrettghu, including your little invention lol.

I too find the TI strap bit too stiff, and for the life of me I just can't get it too mold around my wrist. Another issue I have is the floating keeper is starting to tear over time. :/

That said, for a rubber strap this is likely the more elegant execution. Although some waterproof /synthetic stitching could be a nice feature.

The TI strap on my SE is a joy to wear - indeed Felix went with me on a recent trip to Wales!!

Gavin