Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: ** Bremont SE - Last remaining watches **

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Looking v good. Is this the one you hoping to get your hands on for keeps Piers?
    I'm working on it!

Looks great!
    Bremont supermarine descent #30
    Bremont Supermarine s500
    Breitling emergency
    Rolex milgauss GV
    Omega PloProf 1200m

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    LOL it'll be gone within seconds! Never mind there's always a few other SEs floating around needing to be sold
    The cost of some of these SE's has been mentioned on this forum numerous times. I understand 200 Norton's were made in 2009 /10 and some remain unsold today, I would have thought that marque aficionados would have snapped these up long since - but clearly not. The truth is that the price of these watches helps support Bremont's charitable donations, general business overheads and not inconsiderable sponsorship for events like Henley and Duxford - of course they are going to be expensive and not regarded as particularly good value by people who judge these things purely on the quality of the movement.

As for our own SE you have done a cracking job and we await definitive pictures in due course. I looked at a Codebreaker today (001!) and while it is clearly a fascinating piece with a rich history it does not chime any bells for me. I have absolutly no regrets in ordering an ATL1TUDE.COM SE

Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Looks great!
    Wow, this piece looks amazing! I can't wait to see more photos.

Amazing job Piers! Congrats is definitely in order!

Wow! The yellow, white and anthracite contrast beautifully in the sunlight. This looks even better in the flesh than the mock-up. I really wish I could claim that last one. Congrats to Piers and all the other members who ordered this special piece of hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Wow! The yellow, white and anthracite contrast beautifully in the sunlight. This looks even better in the flesh than the mock-up. I really wish I could claim that last one. Congrats to Piers and all the other members who ordered this special piece of hardware.
    It really does look fantastic, I guess the wait will soon be over :-)

Many I take this opportunity to wish all our American friends a very happy 4th of July - have a great Independence Day!