Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont ALT1TUDE Special Edition - The details

Bremont ALT1TUDE Special Edition - The details

I am very proud, and extremely honored to finally present the BREMONT ALT1TUDE Special Edition Chronometer. Please note this is special member only preview prior to the watch being released on the 1st March.

Created by Independent forum alt1tude.bremont.com in conjunction with BREMONT this watch will be available in TWO finishes and will be limited to 30 pieces!

Here’s a run down of the watch features:

• A unique anthracite dial with ‘professional’ style dial design featuring a military inspired mascot at 6H
    • Yellow second hands and numerals which are directly influenced by the Bremont MB I watch
    • Bremont Trip-Tick® Case design made from hardened stainless steel and featuring an anthracite barrel
    • Exhibition caseback with black coloured rotor
    • Available to reserve from March 1 2013 in a choice of two finished: Stainless steel (£3,596) or black DLC (3,695)
    • Each watch will contain the serial prefix: AF ## / 30
    • The watch will come with two straps: A leather and military style Nato. Customers will be able to choose Grey, Black or Vintage Black leather straps

In addition to above, Bremont is supporting UK based charity Walking With The Wounded by making a donation for each watch sold.

Dial details

Influenced by the dial of the Bremont U2 and MBII, this unique dial will be produced in metalic anthracite. It features a 'Professional' style dial ( No hour numerals) and is the first Bremont pilot styled watch in this style. The dial features a larger Bremont logo at 12H and the lucky mascot at 6H.

The dial will feature pure white markers, which will illuminate blue with SuperLumiNova.

Finishing the dial is a MB1 yellow hand and yellowed numerals on the rotating bezel.

Bremont ALT1TUDE SE - Stainless Steel (£3,595)

Bremont ALT1TUDE SE - Stainless Steel (£3,695)

About the Charity

Walking with the Wounded is a UK based charity which funds both the re-training and re-education of wounded servicemen and women with the aim of helping them find long term employment after they have left the Armed Forces.

More information: walkingwiththewounded.org.uk

About the mascot

This watch featured an adaptation of the famous lucky mascot which has been used on military aircraft since the 1940s. As a result of it appearing on the Max Holst “Broussard” aircraft flown by Bremont founders, Nick and Giles English it has been adopted as an unofficial fan symbol for the brand and makes it’s debut on the ALT1TUDE Special Edition.

I'd personally like to thank everyone who has been instrumental in getting this project off the ground and I am extremely pleased with the end result. I hope there is something in this watch that everyone likes and with a choice of treatments this offers variety of choice! There will be a separate post on the rational of the design posted after this.

This watch will be available to reserve from March 1st 12:00 GMT onwards at a special URL: alt1tude.bremont.com/se

Wow! I like the fact that there are two case designs.

Anthracite barrel should work really well. I like yellow but think it might have been a bit much.
    Last edited by Regulator; 02-28-2013 at 08:55 AM.

That look really cool very subtle styling well done to all.

Very awesome. Well done indeed!

That's stunning Piers!

Desperately trying to figure out how to fund this...how much is the deposit? And when would the balance be due Piers?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Desperately trying to figure out how to fund this...how much is the deposit? And when would the balance be due Piers?
    50% upfront, 50% when the watch is ready to be shipped (Est.May / June) . Bremont will likely invoice any people who reserve the watch for the first 50% over the next 2-3 weeks (They'll do it as a batch).

The watches are likely to be made in two batches - the first 20, then the final 10 - this is dependent though on how quickly we (and if..) reach 30 ;-)

Any idea on the lead times for manufacturing? Are we talking 4 weeks? A few months?

( As stated above, May-June for production of the first batch - ALT1TUDE )

It will be DLC on black vintage for me!
    No longer a fan boy...