Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont ALT1TUDE Special Edition - The details

Hi Piers, I'd just like to say well done on making this happen. It's a great achievement to get from the original idea to reality and I can only guess how much effort you put into the process in the background.
    To top it all off, it's a great looking watch and I think some of the other LE/SE 'kids' will be very jealous...

Congrats
    Greg

Hi Piers,

I've been following this keenly since day one, as you know. Just wanted to join the group in offering my congratulations to you on this project. The designs are absolutely fantastic. I love the classic look and the colour choices couldn't be better in my mind. I love the anthracite combination of the dial and barrel along with the hints of yellow. Would love to add this very wearable specimen to my collection. I have some hard thinking to do tonight, as the cost is going to prove a challenge under current circumstances.

Regardless, fantastic job; and my thanks to you for putting in the massive effort to pull this off.

Geoff
    Bremont MBII, Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish, Steinhart OVM, Seiko "Darth Tuna", TAG 2000 Classic

Hi Piers, congrats on this limited edition!! A yellow barrel would have been awesome, do you know if I can ever change the barrell colour in the future?
    Im very tempted!!

Very nice. Very tempting indeed. Glad I have the day off tomorrow to decide

Piers--I like it. I especially like the very clean dial without numbers. Really brings out the Bremont name and "Felix" of M.H. Broussard fame. The yellow from the MBI and style of the U2 create a nice hybrid. For those who think a little too bold, I would say the objective here is not to fall in line completely witih the "undertstated" appeal of Bremont, but rather to create a standout piece that starts a conversation and says something about the owner and their love of the brand. Well done! Nemo

Piers - Congrats! Great looking pieces. For now though I'll have to enjoy seeing them worn by others. Look forward to all the wrist shots. Wonder how long it will take for all of them to be gobbled up? Less than 24 hours once the clock starts tomorrow?

Cheers,

Jerry

Thank you Piers for all the hard work and importantly the reminder by email about the release date. I have reserved mine (DLC) and really looking forward to seeing it on my wrist! I see there are only 3 left, all gone by the morning I expect!

Really good work Piers, and first-rate job at pulling this off. I would have been all over it, but I already own a grey-faced Bremont so I figured I'd let someone else own one too Plus I think a orange MBII is in the works for myself.

Again, thanks all for the kind comments. This has been amazing!

As I write there are only TWO watches left. It would be beyond my wildest expectations if the entire 30 watches got reserved within the 24 hour release window!

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Again, thanks all for the kind comments. This has been amazing!

As I write there are only TWO watches left. It would be beyond my wildest expectations if the entire 30 watches got reserved within the 24 hour release window!
    0 left now, congrats piers!