Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont ALT1TUDE Special Edition - The details

Wow - It is really a beautiful watch! I may need to start selling some things to afford it! Can anyone confirm for time the sale starts.... Living in the US I may need to set an alarm!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

I'm very impressed with this Piers, well done for developing something so unique and good looking. I'm sure a huge amount of work has gone in to developing it. I especially like the grey dial contrasted with the white hour markers and yellow numbers; it's not too busy and works really well - I can see Bremont introducing this 'professional' style design across some of the current range as it looks so good. It's a very special Limited Edition in my opinion.

If I could afford one I'd be after the DLC version for sure. I look forward to seeing some wrist shots from the lucky members that manage to get their hands on one. I'm not going to be jealous in the slightest!!!

congrats...

Nice work Piers... its a lovely idea and finish.....very, very!

ATG Post

Last edited by Alistair; 02-28-2013 at 02:19 PM.

wish i had a spare 5 stacks lying around so i could snag one. black leather strap & grey NATO for me.

very well done and what an extremely rare watch this will be. i have a feeling it will be highly sought after even by non-forum members.

cheers!

Congrats Piers! Looks very good.

Piers, the watch is super cool. The lack of yellow barrel keeps it stealthy and understated, which is a good thing. My only dissapointment is that I wont be able to fund one. Well done, all around.
    If I were to get one, I think I'd go SS because i dont have an MBII, but both look great, and I feel like the DLC is closer to the original concept we had in mind. Would be a tough decision. Would definitely get it on a black vintage though!
    For those of you who are ordering, please share which model you will purchase. Am interested to see the tally.

Thanks for all your kind comments guys.

Due to the watch making it's public debut earlier without any supporting details I've had to present it a day early

Shame this has been forced upon you, but there is always someone that likes to be ITK and post photos without permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Thanks for all your kind comments guys.

Due to the watch making it's public debut earlier without any supporting details I've had to present it a day early
    Facepalm and sigh.