Poll: Will you reserve an ALT1TUDE SE on 1st March?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: So who's going to reserve an SE?

I ordered a DLC before I left for work this morning!

I am SO glad I was able to reserve a SE!!!!

Steve

Looks like we're at 8 now.

Down to 5 left!
    No longer a fan boy...

4 actually....

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    4 actually....

I think its safe to say that this is a resounding success. Only 4 left and that's in under 12 hours! I think this could well be a really sought after watch in years to come...roll on May...DLC and grey strap for me:-)

Thank you for all the work to make this happen..... ordered a DLC with Black Vintage.... (although I think the Grey strap may be calling to me too!) Excited to add a 3rd Bremont!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Good luck with the sales. I'm going to pass right now.

As much as I wish I could afford one of these special pieces, I know I can't right now. At first, I was hoping there would be a few to linger on that I could buy later. However, now I really want to see them all spoken for today, in the first 24 hours. How cool!!
    Maybe I'll be able to pick one up second hand some day. Congrats to all the buyers! And to Bremont! About $170,00 in watches sold today. I wonder how many days out of the year they sell 30 watches in one day?

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    About $170,00 in watches sold today. I wonder how many days out of the year they sell 30 watches in one day?
    Not many I suspect! It must be a very good sales day for Bremont and hopefully a sizeable contribution for the 'Walking with the Wounded' charity. Not many left to go now, it would be very impressive if all 30 went today.

Quote Originally Posted by Embles View Post
    Not many I suspect! It must be a very good sales day for Bremont and hopefully a sizeable contribution for the 'Walking with the Wounded' charity. Not many left to go now, it would be very impressive if all 30 went today.
    This is great for all involved and Piers you should be very proud of what you have achieved. It is a great looking watch but for me a little too close to my new MB11 for me to want one (I was secretly hoping for a white face chrono!) but it raises the profile of Bremont and the number of customers wearing them which can only mean that more people will want them and this will assist in holding and increasing re-sale values for those who flip their watches (not for me as I like the growing collection!).

Look forward to seeing one in real life by which point I will be absolutely gutted I didn't buy one when I had the chance.

Well done to all those who have, to Piers, to Bremont and us for choosing Bremont already!!

Jason