Poll: Will you reserve an ALT1TUDE SE on 1st March?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So who's going to reserve an SE?

Will the SE be like the MB11 Limited Edition in that it was available to buy through The Watch Gallery only? Or will other ADs have a chance to sell?

Lloyd, I may be incorrect, but am fairly sure based on what Piers has said that the SE will only be available ordered through this site, and then being fulfilled directly by Bremont. No AD participation in this particular forum SE.

I would love to get my hands on one as I know it's going to be pretty special but I doubt I'll be able to fund one unless I sell something first....White Solo anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by Embles View Post
    I would love to get my hands on one as I know it's going to be pretty special but I doubt I'll be able to fund one unless I sell something first....White Solo anyone???
    i bet you could sell a white solo quickly if you were serious! Not to me, but likely to a forum member?

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_m View Post
    Will the SE be like the MB11 Limited Edition in that it was available to buy through The Watch Gallery only? Or will other ADs have a chance to sell?
    No - It can only be reserved via this site and payment taken by Bremont directly.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    i bet you could sell a white solo quickly if you were serious! Not to me, but likely to a forum member?
    Yes it would go quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Flying B View Post
    I am definitely in 100%: I think this watch is going to be great (all Bremonts are of course!) I can feel it in my bones. I just hope there is a reasonable system for taking orders and allocating serial numbers and its not too much of a mad scramble. At noon on Friday I will be stuck in a meeting and I doubt I will be able to view or order for several hours, which is sooo irritating after such a wait - but you gotta earn the pennies that enable you to buy this sort of kit in the first place.
    Piers, is it confirmed the order site will go live at 12 noon? And I'm assuming it's 12 noon GMT?

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the other thread.
    Last edited by Vig2000; 02-25-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    I need to see the LE first and the details but I would consider selling even though I'm extremely fond of it. Roll on Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Vig2000 View Post
    Piers, is it confirmed the order site will go live at 12 noon? And I'm assuming it's 12 noon GMT?

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the other thread.

I'll aim to switch it live then but my actual day ( proper ) job may take over.

what i could do is pm everyone who's posted the most in this forum a secret url a bit before

Hmmmm......I may be unpopular for even suggesting a further delay given how long we've all been waiting BUT what about revealing the design on Friday, as planned, but not taking any orders until 24 hours later? I'm just thinking that it will allow folks to absorb the full greatness of the design, drool over it, have a(nother) sleepless night, then allow orders on Saturday when more people are likely to be free? Flying B isn't likely to be the only one tied up in a meeting on Friday. I'll be sitting on a commuter train myself at that hour.

Just a thought............

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    I'll aim to switch it live then but my actual day ( proper ) job may take over.

what i could do is pm everyone who's posted the most in this forum a secret url a bit before
    Bremont MBII, Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish, Steinhart OVM, Seiko "Darth Tuna", TAG 2000 Classic