Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday altitude

Happy birthday altitude

Just realised its been two years now of this fine forum congrats pm everything you've achieved not to mention the forthcoming se and happy birthday

I echo that sentiment! I've really enjoyed the countless hours of time I've spent here over the past 2 years, eyeing different Bremont watches and chatting with different owners/fans. You have a great site, Piers. Keep up the solid work!
    jw

Happy Birthday, and many more for Alt1tude!

Happy birthday and congrats! I've only been over here for a short time but I do enjoy discussing my favorite watch brand with people like myself.

Piers, I'm brand new to your site, but I know something about the effort it takes to create, and maintain a site like this, so my heartiest congratulations, and thank you for creating a forum for sharing information on these wonderful timepieces.
    Owner/Producer: FOOL ON THE HILL RECORDING STUDIO, NASHVILLE TN
    BREMONT ALT1-WT/WH, ROLEX SKY DWELLER, ROLEX EXPLORER II, TUDOR PELAGOS LH, CHRISTOPHER WARD C65 GMT, JUNGHANS BILL MAX, JUNHANS BILL MIX CHRONO, JAEGER LECOULTRE REVERSO, DUBEY & SCALDENBRAND AERODYNE

Happy Birthday ALT1TUDE !!!! Thanks Piers for all the hard work delivering the site. Two years in, and many, many more to come.

G.
    Bremont MBII, Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish, Steinhart OVM, Seiko "Darth Tuna", TAG 2000 Classic

New here as well but love the vibe and the passion everyone has for Bremont and what they are doing...

Happy B-day and my favorite pict I took when I got my MB2 last yr. The words "Made in England" resonate really well for me...

Congratulations from me too Piers. This is without doubt the best Bremont forum available with great content and lively debates about the brand we're all a bit nuts about...it's also generally one of the best and most stylish forums out there. Thank you for all your hard work on making this site such a success and long may it continue.

Congratulations Piers on your forum's second birthday. I am positive this community will grow and will remain the leading place on all official/unofficial Bremont news.
    Thank you for giving us this free area to talk about our watches.

Happy Birthday!