Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Bremont Solo (black/creme) as new condition.

REDUCED, 1800 Bremont Solo (black/creme) as new condition.

For sale is a 43mm Bremont Solo, originally purchased in September 2012.

Watch comes with all packaging, stamped warranty card and leather case. Watch has not yet been registered with Bremont for COSC certificate.

Item is in perfect as new condition, having never been outside the house, as such would rate the watch at 99.9%, with only the very very slightest strap mark from the buckle, when trying on.

Selling to fund grail watch purchase, please feel free to ask any questions.

Asking for 2050 shipped within Europe (item currently located in UK) payment via Paypal or bank transfer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	1526   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	309 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	1527   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	535 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	1528   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	249 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	1529  
    Last edited by jonobailey; 03-07-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Reduced to 2000 Ono. This is a perfect condition, as new, almost unworn watch

Watch is awesome to see. I think its great price that you have decided on the selling purpose. Its seems that I have been late on the purchasing these watches because I have recently purchased one watches which is about 3,100.

last price reduction, watch will be kept otherwise.

1900 (buyer pays paypal fees/postage) Excellent price for a as new condition watch with a rrp of 2650

No offers or trades, As this really is the best price.
    Last edited by jonobailey; 02-28-2013 at 02:03 PM.

jon, it is a great price (and i love the watch) but i think with the white solo being a hot number and so many forum members waiting to see what the Alt1tude SE watch is going to look like, people aren't anxious to bite right now. Good luck with the sale!

Yes, I agree. It's a great price and I would be tempted but for the reasons stated above. You might just give it a few weeks after the SE frenzy has died down.

Have to agree that the Solo white dial version is in so much demand that even at a good price, the interest in the older black dial Solo has really dropped off.

Watch available for sale again after no correspondence from proposed buyer)
    Last edited by jonobailey; 02-28-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Will also consider trade with MBII

Final reduction as I really would like to sell this watch quick. 1800 if paying via bank transfer or 1850 if paying by paypal including special delivery within UK.

Watch is in as new condition with all original packaging etc.

Thanks!