Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bremont SM2000 - A couple of shots

Bremont SM2000 - A couple of shots

Bremont have today announced the release of the SM2000. Here's a couple of shots I did of what I consider to be their best watch in the last 12 months. I'll come onto why a bit later... but for now enjoy these two shots of the amazing SM2000. [ I still have it but it has to be returned tomorrow ;( ]

Interesting to see they retained the surround on the day/date aperture. I'm pretty sure it was absent (or black) on the early images.

Richard

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the watch!

Any news on the release date for sale and price on the watch?

That is beautiful.
    With my narrow but steely wrist I'd still take a SM500 North Sea, though.)
    Last edited by aikiman44; 02-01-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Here's the watch again on the wrist and stuff when we had snow a couple of weeks ago....

I've got more pictures which I'll upload of it on the wrist. It's really really fab and the size is just perfect. Really stacks up well against other big watches like a Panerai / Bell&Ross etc.

I agree definitely a big player.

I really love this shot...I really dig the red...

A really beautiful piece and great photos!!
    I have just asked on another forum but thought I would ask here as well.......
    I know the S2000 case runs 2mm larger than the S500 @ 45mm but does anyone know if the depth of the watch is any different to the S500? I only ask as I tried on a NorthSea today and really liked it on but there was no S2000 in stock to compare it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Here's the watch again on the wrist and stuff when we had snow a couple of weeks ago....

I've got more pictures which I'll upload of it on the wrist. It's really really fab and the size is just perfect. Really stacks up well against other big watches like a Panerai / Bell&Ross etc.

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    A really beautiful piece and great photos!!
    I have just asked on another forum but thought I would ask here as well.......
    I know the S2000 case runs 2mm larger than the S500 @ 45mm but does anyone know if the depth of the watch is any different to the S500? I only ask as I tried on a NorthSea today and really liked it on but there was no S2000 in stock to compare it to.
    Fantastic photos, Piers. I absolutely love the red accents on the bezel, seconds hand, and the red print on the dial. Hell, it's just a really well-designed diver in general.

Also, does anyone know if a regular Bremont bracelet would fit on this (given the bigger 45mm size), or is there a specific bracelet that goes with this watch?