Thread: New member saying hello

New member saying hello

Good evening all,

I'm new to Alt1tude so thought i'd say hello and introduce my Bremont, enjoy..

Welcome Doug! Now you know you can't come here, post a pic of your MBI and not share your story. There's a nice thread somewhere for ejectee's to explain their MB1 eligibility story. I look forward to reading yours! Wear it in good health, and post often!
    Jeremy

Hello and welcome to the forum Doug! I too look forward to hearing your story.

All the best,
    G.
    Bremont MBII, Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish, Steinhart OVM, Seiko "Darth Tuna", TAG 2000 Classic

Welcome Doug!

I believe you don't have an MB1 ( orange barell ) but in fact a special MB2 which can be bought by employees of Martin Baker?... so identical to the MB1 minus barell and am I correct?! Do you work or have a connection with MB... other than that, welcome !!

My color-blindness showing itself again. Tisk

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Welcome Doug!

I believe you don't have an MB1 ( orange barell ) but in fact a special MB2 which can be bought by employees of Martin Baker?... so identical to the MB1 minus barell and am I correct?! Do you work or have a connection with MB... other than that, welcome !!
    That's correct, sorry to disappoint chaps but no ejection story here. It is a special MB only available to Martin Baker employees. My dad worked for them as a contractor and he got one each for both of us. I keep on at him to get me another, perhaps with the anthracite barrel )

Didn't know about that. Maybe it's time for me to hang around the local pub and make friends with MB employees...

Welcome to the forum!
    No longer a fan boy...