Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bremont ALT1TUDE SE: What do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Who said anything about there only being 20 SE produced?
    Well, is it going to be a LE as well as an SE?

The total number produced is definitely going to have a bearing on whether or not I get one.

I would love a modified version of the SM 500 with beige dial and dark gray or dark brown indicies. It would probably make more sense to have this a non diver because of the Altitude theme. I really like the DLC route and would be very interested if it went down that route.

Some great suggestions, I also think that vintage lume like the P-51

For the side barrels on the Alt1-SE, I've been thinking/obsessing more about the concentric circles "stripes" like on the solo/alt1-p etc.... and then I looked at the photo of the Victory.

The Victory has a much more elaborate engraved side (black over gold), so it should be possible to do black with gold or black with yellow for the concentric details if they used the same technique vs the anodized method.

IMHO think having the bi-colored and thin yellow/gold detailing for the side barrel would be more interesting than just a mono-colored gray/black satin or brushed side barrel.

Thoughts folks?

-Sam

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK GUYS!

I'm now writing a brief for the design team, taking onboard your 'wants' for the watch.

I will report back in 4-6 weeks or sooner with a proper release and design once it has been produced and signed off by Nick & Giles.

For now, it's over to Bremont to produce us a fantastic Special Limited Edition!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Piers, good luck with the briefing package, fingers crossed that this watch is affordable, unique and a beauty to wear. I look forward to reading about it in due course. Any chance of letting the forum know what you have put in the briefing pack.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Piers, good luck with the briefing package, fingers crossed that this watch is affordable, unique and a beauty to wear. I look forward to reading about it in due course. Any chance of letting the forum know what you have put in the briefing pack.
    Regards

Andy, I don't want to give away too much because its not up to me at the end of the day... but i hope what is produced pleases most people!

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Andy, I don't want to give away too much because its not up to me at the end of the day... but i hope what is produced pleases most people!
    Piers fully understand and appreciate the issues that may be caused if details are leaked before finalised .

This might be a long 4-6 weeks......