Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont ALT1TUDE SE: What do you want?

Not taking any names or list just yet. Process willbe;

- Watch will be presented ideally 4-6 weeks time ( or sooner )
    - Interested parties, pay deposit to Bremont directly and get assigned number or choose one
    - When watch is ready Bremont will contact people to collect money and ship the watches

I don't sell watches, so no sales, deposits or number allocation though me!

Hope this helps!

Ok Evosam, you make me think, black DLC solo, black dial, raised numerals, yellow triangle and circle on second hand, black barrel but with the two grooves filled yellow (I think a solid yellow barrel on a Solo would be a bit "loud").

Another idea, a victory style SE! Without the retrodrade and rare wood and copper (in order to keep the price in check). So Victory style, maybe yellow 5-10-15 numbers instead of Victory's red, engraved barrel (not sure what it could say) and... engraved Felix clear back! I know, I know, Bremont would probably never accept to make a Special Edition of a Special Edition. Just thinking out loud for now.
    No longer a fan boy...

If we move away from the black/yellow theme but keep the Solo idea:
    -A silver case solo with silver dial blue raised numerals and blue barrel.
    -A silver or DLC solo with black dial, rose gold raised numerals, rose gold hands and black vintage strap. I think this one would look very good.
    No longer a fan boy...

Quote Originally Posted by evosam View Post
    I'm liking the idea of a solo based SE more and more.

What about a similar configuration to a Solo based on the above U2 suggestion?

Here's my imagination at work

CASE
    DLC Solo Case
    ALT1 yellow matched striped barrel
    Clear case back
    Yellow prop rotor

DIAL
    Black Dial
    Lume on the 12/3/6/9 positions
    Raised number markers for the rest of the numerals (like on the cream dialed version)
    Yellow seconds hand
    Yellow lum'ed triangle at the 12 o'clock position in place of the red and white one

STRAP
    Black Vintage strap
    (optional secondary black rubber strap with yellow stitching and the "V" stitching at the lug ends)

-Sam
    Great idea !

Some thoughts from me:

-Our LE shouldn't be like any other LE
    -It should try and use the felix where possible
    -Blue dials are good
    -If based on a MB/U2, then please let's have the yellow seconds hand and bezel, and keep the faraday cage
    -Having a 12hr bezel would be good as it fills a gap that isn't there already (and therefore can justify another Bremont)

These are just my thoughts, and feel free to shoot me down!

Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    If we move away from the black/yellow theme but keep the Solo idea:
    -A silver case solo with silver dial blue raised numerals and blue barrel.
    -A silver or DLC solo with black dial, rose gold raised numerals, rose gold hands and black vintage strap. I think this one would look very good.
    I love this idea too !

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Not taking any names or list just yet. Process willbe;

- Watch will be presented ideally 4-6 weeks time ( or sooner )
    - Interested parties, pay deposit to Bremont directly and get assigned number or choose one
    - When watch is ready Bremont will contact people to collect money and ship the watches

I don't sell watches, so no sales, deposits or number allocation though me!

Hope this helps!
    It does and I look forward to hearing more as and when you release information

Quote Originally Posted by bydandie View Post
    Some thoughts from me:

-If based on a MB/U2, then please let's have the yellow seconds hand and bezel, and keep the faraday cage
    Yeah definately the yellow seconds, bezel and i prefer the faraday as well.

Just to ask, can the trio of PVD rings that form the case barrel of most of the Bremont watches be coated with a colour? Was just thinking this could finish the barrel of the watch off nicely with the yellow but without looking too similar to the Selfridges MBII. So you could have either one black surrounded by two yellow rings going around the barrel, or the other way round to just have a single ring of yellow.
    So, thinking the DLC Solo, black face, Yellow seconds hand (from MBI if allowed), white painted numerals, yellow triangle @ 12 o'clock, barrel - one of suggestions above if poss?, Black vintage or DLC metal or Black leather/yellow stitch strap

Could this be the Sol1tude taking shape??
    Last edited by chipbutty55; 01-10-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    Ok Evosam, you make me think, black DLC solo, black dial, raised numerals, yellow triangle and circle on second hand, black barrel but with the two grooves filled yellow (I think a solid yellow barrel on a Solo would be a bit "loud").
    Great variant suggestion!

It would be amazing if they were able to perform such fine detailing on filling the grooves, but since I believe that use a anodized process, it would be probably crazy expensive to do. I remember also suggesting a stripped yellow and black barrel but because of the production process, they would have to produce two color batches, then cut and weld them together...

-Sam