Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: Which Bremont(s) do you own?

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I use Tapatalk most of the time now and that has no such problems at all.
    I'm not a big fan of Tapatalk, I don't find it very intuitive and being a mobile app, between that and Facebook in terms of ease of use and appeal, I can see why the Bremont Fans Facebook page would be more popular.
    I spend some time on the TZ-UK forum and I've occasionally been on the Christopher Ward forum and both are very popular. I'm sure that this forum could be just as popular, I wonder whether ease of use has something to do with it or whether it's some other reason. May be a lot of the newer Bremont fans don't even know of this forums existence?

Hi everyone. First post, new to the forum, looking forward to joining in. I have the first version of the S2000, and a black S500. Yes, both very similar, but for me, different enough to have both, although the more I wear it, the more I lean towards the 500 for it's clean look.

Quote Originally Posted by nellydog View Post
    Hi everyone. First post, new to the forum, looking forward to joining in. I have the first version of the S2000, and a black S500. Yes, both very similar, but for me, different enough to have both, although the more I wear it, the more I lean towards the 500 for it's clean look.
    Pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    And just to show my go-to for the last few weeks..!
    Seemed an appropriate photo for the day, May the 4th (be with you!!)

Attachment 4652
    This would be the biz with a gmt movement and 0-24 bezel! Nice watch as it is, though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

Hereís mine. Itís a love hate relationship: some days I love it, others I donít. It misses out on some important functionality which vexes me, itís too big, and the bracelets donít match properly. It does, however, put up with the riggers of my life!

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

Quote Originally Posted by blazingiron12 View Post
    Hi All,

My name is Ben and Iím very happy to say I own a Solo. Iím new to the forum but Iíve been a big fan of Bremont for years.

Absolutely love my watch as I knew I would, Bremonts truly are special.

Here is a photo of my watch next to my other favourite thing!

Welcome Ben ;-) I take full responsibility for giving you this bad habit along with many others in life I'm sure.

Cheers, DC
    Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

Quote Originally Posted by Dacman View Post
    DC
    Great to see you here as always Dan - hope you're well? Let's get a drink again when we can, the little 'Alt1tude' GTG pre-Hercules launch was great!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Great to see you here as always Dan - hope you're well? Let's get a drink again when we can, the little 'Alt1tude' GTG pre-Hercules launch was great!

J.
    Totally Jake - would be great to hook up. Looking forward to seeing what gets unveiled on Thursday. Any ideas?

Cheers, DC
    Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation

Totally Jake - would be great to hook up.
    Let's arrange a GTG when we can, I could do with an excuse to come and chat Bremont...!

Looking forward to seeing what gets unveiled on Thursday. Any ideas?
    I'm hedging my bets and saying the signs point towards something Battle Of Britain (and possibly Churchill) inspired.

If I could dream, I'd love to see something based on the 'unsung hero' of the Battle, the Hurricane. Maybe with some wood and canvas from the last flying BoB 'Hurri' included? I know that particular aircraft, R4118, (Hurricane Heritage) is based at Shuttleworth these days, and we all know Bremont has history working with aircraft from the Collection...

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 06-16-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Sounds good. Will sort that when we can.

Yep a Hurri watch would be awesome with design influences from Hercules perhaps (love that watch but just don't connect to the story...). Lets see what comes...I'm ready for an exciting new launch to make me do the whole "should I shouldn't I" thing :-)
    Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation