Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Which Bremont(s) do you own?

Hi Guys - I'm new to the forum - so just wanted to add my two cents. I'm Eddie from Northamptonshire and currently have two Bremonts:

- P-51 Mustang (Number 15)
    - MBII White/Blue

I've always been a Speedmaster guy - but recently had a shot at a P-51 a few weeks ago and it has started a crazy Bremont dash! Just picked up the MBII yesterday and already thinking of more!

Welcome to the forum and huge congratulations on the new timepieces!! And there'll always be that desire for more now....!

Welcome to the Assylum Eddie and fantastic first watches to start your Bremont collection.

Good luck with your future choices too!

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Welcome to the Assylum Eddie and fantastic first watches to start your Bremont collection.

Good luck with your future choices too!
    Thanks everyone - really excited to join you all!

Welcome to to the forum! I'm fairly new to it myself tbh. A very interesting watch to get your introduction to Bremont with. There must be a little bit of a back story there, how did the P-51 catch your eye?

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    Welcome to to the forum! I'm fairly new to it myself tbh. A very interesting watch to get your introduction to Bremont with. There must be a little bit of a back story there, how did the P-51 catch your eye?
    Definitely. Iíve always been partial pilot watches and as an American living in England the past 20 years have equally been fascinated with WWII history and particularly WWII aviation. I have a private pilot license and grew up in Texas loving old planes and listening to stories from my grandfather who was a tailgunner in a B-24 during the war.

So when I saw the P-51 it just ticked all those boxes - and the ability to wear a bit of that actual aircraft on my wrist was just too much to resist !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk