Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Which Bremont(s) do you own?

Currently sporting an Alt1 ZT/BK! But I'm really thinking of switching it up for a Terra Nova now I know Bremont do a Titanium bracelet! I need a watch on a bracelet.... I just can't get into the strap thing 😞

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

U2 Blue on Bremont vintage black leather strap
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 758.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	3942  

I love the vintage strap on the U-2! I keep mine on the Blue Supermarine strap during summer months for comfort! Cheers Jim Untitled by James Leslie, on Flickr
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Hello all, my name is Taylin (hippie parents) I'm from Shropshire but currently living in Cyprus. I have recently purchased my first bremont from the special projects team and was blown away by the quality, so I have ordered a civilian Boeing 1.

I have an eclectic collection, which has changed over the years consisting of a Speedy pro, speedy racing red, Hamilton Pan Europ LE ( I love that 70s retro look) Hulk submariner, longines red bezel hydroconquest, Junghans Pilot chronoscope and my new Solo.

The sub will be the next to go to free up some funds for the Boeing (and hopefully a super-marine)

All the best

First Bremont but not my last. Picked up a new velcro strap from some the proceeds of my strap sale:

Looking towards the white mbII or airco mach 1 next

Which Bremont(s) do you own?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandsire View Post
    First Bremont but not my last. Picked up a new velcro strap from some the proceeds of my strap sale:

Looking towards the white mbII or airco mach 1 next
    Welcome to the forum, Grandsire - thanks for coming along!

Your Z is looking great in the second photo, but your first one won't load!

The White MBII is an awesome watch. You really can't go far wrong with any of the Martin-Baker line - or any Bremont for that matter!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Grandsire - thanks for coming along!

Your Z is looking great in the second photo, but your first one won't load!

The White MBII is an awesome watch. You really can't go far wrong with any of the Martin-Baker line - or any Bremont for that matter!

J.
    That's odd. Try again.

I've been collecting watches for ten years now, admired and questioned Bremont over half that time but finally having got my own and as one of the few watches I really look forward to wearing I can see them as one of the last brands is ever want to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandsire View Post
    That's odd. Try again.

I've been collecting watches for ten years now, admired and questioned Bremont over half that time but finally having got my own and as one of the few watches I really look forward to wearing I can see them as one of the last brands is ever want to buy.
    Looking good - and looks to be a well used Hambleden!

I'm glad you're so pleased with Bremont. It's as close to a 'one watch' brand as I've ever known, even if that's impossible with Bremont!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Nicholas, welcome to the forum! That's an impressive collection you have there, any pictures would be well received I'm sure.

If you have a smartphone, pictures can be posted here in seconds via the Tapatalk app. Could be worth a try!

J.
    I’ve not been on here for a number of years, but found that post made by cttuhuong, which was a quote from me near the start of this thread around 5 or 6 years ago. I’d check the authenticity of that member.

As an update, things have been slow for a few years although I did add a steel Victory to the collection. I have sold the EP-120 & P-51 this year (sorry, I’m not disclosing the prices) but am buying a couple more Bremont and have been purchasing other brands too.

Edit: My original post is on page 3 and the copy post on page 26
    Last edited by Nicholas; 11-02-2017 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    Iíve not been on here for a number of years, but found that post made by cttuhuong, which was a quote from me near the start of this thread around 5 or 6 years ago. Iíd check the authenticity of that member.

As an update, things have been slow for a few years although I did add a steel Victory to the collection. I have sold the EP-120 & P-51 this year (sorry, Iím not disclosing the prices) but am buying a couple more Bremont and have been purchasing other brands too.

Edit: My original post is on page 3 and the copy post on page 26
    Hi Nicholas - my typo, it should've said 'welcome back.' I saw you were a member several years ago, it's good to have you back.

Will check out those posts. Thanks.

J.