Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Bremont(s) do you own?

Peter, Essex. This is my MB2 in company with my new aquisition. Up until last year I had only ever owned one watch, a Seiko that I was given when I was about thirteen. The Seiko went into semi-retirement when I got the MB2. The Arctos was a bit of an impulse. I hope that I haven't caught the watch buying bug!

Hi! I'm Dave, newbie to the site and to Bremont. I was an A-6E Intruder Bombardier/Navigator a long time ago. Just purchased a MBI and am excited to take delivery whenever it is ready! Will post pics when available.

Quote Originally Posted by MB1Bug View Post
    Hi! I'm Dave, newbie to the site and to Bremont. I was an A-6E Intruder Bombardier/Navigator a long time ago. Just purchased a MBI and am excited to take delivery whenever it is ready! Will post pics when available.
    Welcome Dave! Look forward to seeing pictures of the MBI - as it's a rare sight (And we're not allowed to take photos of it over at HQ... )

Quote Originally Posted by Piers View Post
    Welcome Dave! Look forward to seeing pictures of the MBI - as it's a rare sight (And we're not allowed to take photos of it over at HQ... )
    No worries! Will be happy to post them!

Mbi bug

Hi Dave welcome to the forum! You will not be disappointed in your watch! Until yours shows up here is a peak at what your about to receive! Cheers Jim
    Last edited by CaptLeslie; 04-28-2011 at 12:32 AM.

Orange MB II newly acquired

Thanks, Jim!

Dave

Hello all. Great site. Name is Rich, but go by Nemo on most forums. I live on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. My wife and girls are all watching the DVR of the royal wedding, so what better time for me to goof around on a watch forum! I have an ALT1Z, an MBII, and a U2 Squadron. My next Bremont is going to be the blue faced/yellow hand C17. I helped a bit with the project, so get to be an "honorary" C17 driver. Cheers!

Welcome to the BREMONT forum! You will recognize a few of us from the other forum. But this group pretty much concentrate on Bremont's. You will be a valuable resource here Nemo! Thanks for participating! Cheers Jim

Quote Originally Posted by LFCRules View Post
    Orange MB II newly acquired

Superb! Good choice...