Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Bremont(s) do you own?

My first bremont was going to be ALT1-P but actually turned out to be a EP120.

Next up will probably be a MB2 this year hopefully , but not sure what colour to get.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1488small.jpg 
Views:	1646 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	425Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1430small.jpg 
Views:	756 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	426

Here's my ALT1-Z. Those pictures are of the same watch, as I decided I didn't like the Cream dial and sent it in to Bremont to be exchanged for the Black. Instead of trading it in, it's now back in my wrist rotation! :-D

Hello all,

My name is Rich and I'm from San Diego, California. I'm retired US Air Force currently working for the US Government in Iraq. I currently own the MBII in orange and plan on getting the SOLO in cream. My AD also helped with a pair of the cuff links as a Christmas present...cheers

Hi I'm Erry. I'm from Indonesia but currently living in L.A. I currently own the ALT1-Z and I really love this watch. Here's a quick dirty picture of the watch with his brother.

Cheers
    Last edited by jappyjapz; 04-12-2011 at 02:59 AM.

ALT1/DG, USNTPS Version. An amazing gift from my wife in October last year and I have worn it every day since. It's now racked up over 100 hours flying in 7 different types. Great watch and a fantastic brand! MD USA

Last edited by Alt1tude; 04-12-2011 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Photo added...Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BRIT TP View Post
    ALT1/DG, USNTPS Version. An amazing gift from my wife in October last year and I have worn it every day since. It's now racked up over 100 hours flying in 7 different types. Great watch and a fantastic brand! MD USA

Wow! that sounds amazing... can you take a photo of your watch and post it or failing that email it to: admin@alt1tude.bremont.com and we'll post it up so everyone can see it!

Hi

Paul here from Dublin,Ireland.
    Proud owner of MBII Orange Barrell with Two canvas straps,Bremont Leather,Bremont Kevlar,Toshi .
    Proud owner of BCS2 Black/Green with One canvas,Bremont Green Leather,Toshi Black Strap Green Stitching .

Hi, just joined...Piers' competition drew me in...

I'm in Surrey, UK and have a black Supermarine; currently on one of Carl (gasgasbones) velco straps (green stitching); also have the fantastic bracelet (one of the best I've ever worn, definitely up there with IWC quality).

Hello, I'm Nicholas from London (this sounds like an AA meeting - not that I've ver been to one, although could be denial)

I currently have an EP120, ALT-1C (black dial), ALT-1Z (grey dial) & U2 LE. I would post pictures but my tinternet skills are limited, although Piers did collar a photo of my EP120 about a year ago.

It would be nice to get a SM500 or P-51, but funds are tight at the moment.

Simon, London; own a MB1.5 Orange and looking to purchase an EP120.

Also tempted by the Supermarine in Green/Black as well as the ALT1-Z in Cream on leather.