Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Bremont(s) do you own?

Hopefully in the next few hours I've got a MBll/twg arriving to sit by my EP120
    Iwc Big Pilot
    Bremont Boeing Model 1 White
    Panerai Pam 305
    Panerai Pam 422
    Ball Diver Chronometer
    Ball Fireman II
    Lum-Tec M54 Bronze 24/200

Worn in that order

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzysham View Post
    I am a bit of a Bremont fan. I own an ALT1-C black, ALT1-WT blue, U-2, Supermarine S500 blue, Martin Baker II orange.

Attachment 1295

Attachment 1296

Attachment 1297

Attachment 1298

Attachment 1299
    Very nice! What is that orange lock next to the MBII orange? I just ordered an MBII orange, and I want one!

That's the Bremont keyring. I have one in black (given as a gift) and it's pretty nice. A bit heavy but I like it.
    - TexZan -

Yep, it is the keyring. I like it a lot. I got it as a freebie from my local dealer when I purchased my U-2. I only fear that one of the end screws will come off and I'll lose it since they are so tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzysham View Post
    Yep, it is the keyring. I like it a lot. I got it as a freebie from my local dealer when I purchased my U-2. I only fear that one of the end screws will come off and I'll lose it since they are so tiny.
    I've heard a drop of loc-tite on the tip will solve that problem. i have had 2 similar keychains, and they are all bad about losing the cap and then becoming useless. Probably worth a try if you wish to use it.

I'm a huge Bremont fan as well and it's nice to talk with other fans. Here are my Bremonts.

Michael

Last edited by nolanz14; 11-20-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Hi all. New owner here, and so far very pleased with my new watch. I'm based in north London, though I was born and brought up in the states.

I met with Giles when I was picking it up from the boutique in London, and explained that this was my first "posh watch" so I am particularly thrilled. As a university academic, I haven't ever had the spare cash to go spending on such luxuries... :-) But as this was a fairly significant birthday I decided it was time to have a treat.

I've got a white solo with a metal bracelet, and apparently they are like gold dust... Took several days to find one and get it in, and they told me it was the last one for a while as they are behind in production.

Interestingly I was also looking at a Breitling transocean and an omega aqua terra, both lovely watches. Whenever I would mention that the other watch I was looking at was a bremont, whatever sales person i was speaking to would basically say "well, I can't talk you out of a bremont!" No one seemed to have anything but positive things to say!

Anyway a week in, after being a non watch wearer for most of my adult life, I'm reaching for my solo every morning first thing and I'm absolutely loving it!

The other bremont I absolutely love is the victory... For so many reasons. So it's on the list if I have a spare 12k needing a good home! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by N5er View Post
    I've got a white solo with a metal bracelet, and apparently they are like gold dust... Took several days to find one and get it in, and they told me it was the last one for a while as they are behind in production.
    Welcome to the club. You've picked a fine choice of Bremont IMHO so enjoy and wear in good health. Can we see some pics on the bracelet please, it's on the wish list to go with my Solo! Cheers.

N5er,

I am assuming you are a young man as a college academic. I applaud your choice in your investment on a quality timepiece that will last you a lifetime. I wish I was as wise as you when I was in college. I spent all my funds on beer and women then the rest I just wasted. Enjoy your Bremont.
    His
    Omega Planet Ocean, Tag Heuer, Bremont MB2

Hers
    Omega Constellation, Omega Sea Master
    Breitling Galactic 32, Breitling Galactic 36
    Bremont Solo 37 Rose Gold

Quote Originally Posted by N5er View Post
    Hi all. New owner here, and so far very pleased with my new watch. I'm based in north London, though I was born and brought up in the states.
    Greetings from an 'N6er'.