Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Bremont(s) do you own?

1i, welcome to the forum! The fact you are a Delta pilot and a USAFR heavy driver will not be held against you hear! One of the fun things having a member like you and the other active military pilots is the adventures you share thru your watch! So don't be shy in letting us in on some of your adventures both in the military and at Delta! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Greetings to everyone on this fine forum!

I'm Paul and am a British expat living in San Diego. Been a mechanical watch nut since the late 90s when I got my beloved Speedy Pro and - along with fellow Alt1tude member John Price - was a part of the TimeZone Omega forum back in the heady days of the late, great Chuck Maddox.

Last week I put the deposit down for my Orange MBII at my local Tourneau. About a year ago they introduced me to the marque (passed on to John leading to his MBII) and it's great to be joining the ranks! Being disciplined though to wait for my birthday next month to pick it up...

Later this year/when it's released, my wife will join up also with a 37mm White Solo.

Hi Paul,

Nice to see you posting here. Reminds me of the "old times" we had on TZ. Having had to wait from early October last year until Christmas Eve to get my MBII (already bought but in my wife's clutches until Christmas) I can definitely understand your need for discipline.
    Congrats on the upcoming birthday present.

And a big thank you to you for putting me onto Bremont in the first place.

Omegas and Bremonts - a fine combination of time pieces.

John

Thought I should introduce myself as I have just purchased a Solo (white) for my 40th birthday. I've purchased it a few weeks early and have had to agree with the Mrs that I can't wear it outside until it's my actual birthday (I'll have to wait for a few days after though as we are off to Budapest for a few days then!).

I have an eclectic taste in watches and have a few different makes and styles, although my Solo is the pick of the bunch. I have a Tag Monaco, Christopher Ward C60, Precista prs-10 and a number of "vintage" models (at the cheaper end of the spectrum though).

Would love to purchase another Bremont, but I'm going to have hold fire for a while (years maybe.........) - although you never know!

Hello, my name is Tom and I just purchased my first Bremont this past Sunday. I got the MBII in Orange from a local AD in Florida. So far I am very impressed with the watch and the company. This is actually the first watch I've owned in maybe 20 years and I wanted something very different from all the TAG, Rolex and Omega everyone else in my office has on their wrist. The AD told me that I was the first MBII they sold so I'm pretty excited about that plus I think I got a great deal since the owner of the AD is a close friend of a friend.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Watch 1.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	1229

Bremont P-51

Hey everyone,

Just secured myself a brand new P-51. First time Bremont owner. This was a very hard watch to acquire, seeing that it is virtually sold out everywhere, but I finally found an overseas authorized dealer who had one last remaining P-51 in stock, and I was given a great deal on it. Absolutely love this piece. Here are some pics:

More pics can be found here.

P.S. Although it isn't pictured, I also do have the warranty certificate. As of today, November 12, 2012, I'm still waiting on the COSC certificate from Bremont!
    Last edited by Vig2000; 11-13-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Raj... from the West Midlands but now lives in Stockholm, Sweden. Owns a P-51, would love to get his hands on a EP120, but my favorite Bremont is my P-51...!!

I am a bit of a Bremont fan. I own an ALT1-C black, ALT1-WT blue, U-2, Supermarine S500 blue, Martin Baker II orange.

Name:	IMG_6447.jpg 
Views:	669 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	1295

Name:	IMG_6465.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	1296

Name:	IMG_6474.jpg 
Views:	627 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	1297

Name:	IMG_6466.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	1298

Name:	IMG_6481.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	1299

Fuzzy, if you add any more to your collection, you are going to have to ask Bremont to send you a retailer display case! Very nice collection. I'm jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Fuzzy, if you add any more to your collection, you are going to have to ask Bremont to send you a retailer display case! Very nice collection. I'm jealous!
    Hmmm, not a bad idea :-P