Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont ALT1TUDE SE announcement

Deciding which one of my breitlings to sell should this look as good as I'm hoping it will...

Although new to the Forum I am very interested in the idea of a SE, can't wait to see the designs

Update: Still waiting final approval and some details from Bremont, plus some more details that will complete the story for the watch. I therefore won't be presenting the watch on Monday, however it is very soon; just days (hopefully!) I'll update more next week.

I hope it is soon, I am holding out purchasing a Rolex 16610lv. Would hate to buy it then find this SE to be highly desirable . I just need one more watch to close my current collection. Will it be a 2nd Rolex or a 3rd Bremont that will be where my money goes !

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    I hope it is soon, I am holding out purchasing a Rolex 16610lv. Would hate to buy it then find this SE to be highly desirable . I just need one more watch to close my current collection. Will it be a 2nd Rolex or a 3rd Bremont that will be where my money goes !
    SE vs Rolex 16610... that's some tough competition! Lets just say, knowing the Bremont's you already have the SE is different to both of them... so there would be enough contrast there. In fact the SE is different enough to most people's current Bremont's in some form or other

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    SE vs Rolex 16610... that's some tough competition! Lets just say, knowing the Bremont's you already have the SE is different to both of them... so there would be enough contrast there. In fact the SE is different enough to most people's current Bremont's in some form or other

Looking forward to the reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Piers you are very good at building this up!! I have no idea what your 'day job is' but I think a headline writer or presenter on QVC are my current thoughts for you!

Jason

PS The MB11 has arrived and it truly is a great watch - very happy indeed.

A large Airbase, Somewhere near Oxford.....
    Quote Originally Posted by jw1000m View Post
    Thanks for birthday wishes... This is going to be a painful week of waiting then!

Saw the MB in Galio St Albans and am looking forward to adding a Bremont to the collection. Really impressed with the watch and attention to detail.

The 4th is in the diary - are you going to give us an idea of time of announcement???!!

Best, Jason
    I bought my Bremont U2 LE from Galio. I was assisted in the purchasing process by the charming Louise Feather from Galio (I travelled quite some miles to buy that exact watch, so no sales pressure was needed).

I think you could describe Galio's shop as 'small, but perfectly formed'.......

Although new to the forum have been following Bremont for some time, can't wait for the release.

Quote Originally Posted by RAF_Groundcrew View Post
    I bought my Bremont U2 LE from Galio. I was assisted in the purchasing process by the charming Louise Feather from Galio (I travelled quite some miles to buy that exact watch, so no sales pressure was needed).

I think you could describe Galio's shop as 'small, but perfectly formed'.......
    +1. I bought my Solo from Galio. Very nice people; buttered me up nicely with a cup of tea. They have a good range in, including (I think) around 12 Victories!
    Last edited by lloyd_m; 02-05-2013 at 11:09 PM.