Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont ALT1TUDE SE announcement

I'm awaiting an email. Sorry its taking this long but I guess these things take a while to sort out. hopefully some news next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Maple View Post
    Only 3 or 4 times a day??? I'm sure I must be checking upwards of 15-16 times a day!! Really looking forward to seeing the final design.

G.
    I am too .. Ready !

True story: Had a terrible dream last night. The Alt1tude SE was released and hideous. The case/dial wasn't round, but instead trapezoidal, with an odd Ploprof like nubin on the left side. Thank God it was just a dream. And yes, I think about watches (mostly this one), way too much. Carry on...
    Last edited by jwalker9; 02-10-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Piers, see what you (Bremont) are doing to everyone, please put us out of our misery!

Popped into the boutique on Friday whilst up in town, one luck chap in there was picking up his new Victory (the box it comes in is a work of art itself , never mind the watch) and a lovely white Solo kept calling to me so I had to exercise severe self restraint to prevent an unintended purchase but I dont know how long my willpower can hold up (history suggests not long at all)!
    Bremont P51 #123/250; Bremont MBII TWG #4/30; Alt1tude SE (No2) ...and one or two others....

Update:

- Email received!
    - Design has been approved
    - Specifications all provided - numbers, prices, ordering information

Now I'm awaiting 2 things

- Final design renders for presentation
    - small detail which completes the story (As there's more than meets the eye, when buying the watch)

I really really hope it is not going to be long now. I'm practically ready to roll on this but just need those items to start the ball rolling.

Apologies for the teasing, and the waiting... I think you'll love the SE design.

Jeremy, please sleep tight tonight, it's no Plopper.

Piers, do you see how many time a page is looked at in a given time frame? I would be interested to see now that this is posted as I will be checking constantly! Very excited to see the final design renders.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the unveiling.

Piers, this waiting is death by a thousand paper cuts !!!!!!

G.
    Bremont MBII, Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish, Steinhart OVM, Seiko "Darth Tuna", TAG 2000 Classic

Great stuff Piers. Really looking forward to more detail...I really hope it's a chrono )

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Update:

- Email received!
    - Design has been approved
    - Specifications all provided - numbers, prices, ordering information

Now I'm awaiting 2 things

- Final design renders for presentation
    - small detail which completes the story (As there's more than meets the eye, when buying the watch)

I really really hope it is not going to be long now. I'm practically ready to roll on this but just need those items to start the ball rolling.

Apologies for the teasing, and the waiting... I think you'll love the SE design.

Jeremy, please sleep tight tonight, it's no Plopper.

Fingers crossed its within budget!