alt1tude.bremont.com - FORUM RULES

All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of AT1TUDE, nor Bremont Watch Company, will be held responsible for the content of any message.

1 - General conduct

1.1 Please be respectful, kind and courteous to other members on the forum. Any form of insult, or threat either made directly or indirectly could result in your posts being deleted.

1.2 While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity or the posting of any images that may offend.

1.3 When placing links to other sites or content please do this within the context of the forum. Any links deemed as ‘Spam’ or ‘Advertising’ will be removed.

1.4 Please do not link to auctions or other commercial sites unless it is for discussion only. Anyone deemed to be 'Shilling' or 'Selling' products via this manner will be banned from the site.

1.5 When posting images, please respect the copyright owner of the image. If you find an image online that you want to post then please try and include a copyright or link back to the owner for reference.

1.6 Please try and limit image sizes to a maximum of 1024 x 768 in dimensions.

2 - Marketplace rules

2.1 As a member you are permitted to sell / trade used Bremont Watches and related accessories (i.e straps, watch winders, cases etc).

2.2 It is forbidden for an authorised dealer or someone working on their behalf to sell ‘New’ Bremont Watches or accessories on the site.

2.3 All sales posts must clearly state the price of the item you are selling.

2.4 Please use the following terms within the subject matter of your thread depending on your actions:
‘WTS’ or ‘FS’ > Want to Sell or For Sale
WTB > ‘Want to Buy’
WTT > ‘Want to Trade’

i.e: ‘WTT Standard Canvas strap for Short canvas strap’.

2.5 If you are a strapmaker wishing to sell straps, then please ensure the straps you present are compatible with Bremont watches (i.e.. 20 to 22mm width) The selling of different sized or format straps (i.e Panerai straps) will not be accepted.

2.6 All sales posts must be written in English.

2.7 Please wait a reasonable amount of time before ‘bumping’ sales posts. Ideally this should only be once every 24 hours.

2.8 Multiple sales posts are allowed, but within reason! Please be sensible and don’t create too many sales posts or they will be deleted.