Thread: Bremont Safecase

Bremont Safecase

The new Bremont Safecase is a nice addition to Bremonts accessory range. A rugged way in which to carry up to 8 watches and accessories. I haven't seen one in person yet but the online pictures look good.

https://www.bremont.com/collections/...emont-safecase

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    The new Bremont Safecase is a nice addition to Bremonts accessory range. A rugged way in which to carry up to 8 watches and accessories. I haven't seen one in person yet but the online pictures look good.

https://www.bremont.com/collections/...emont-safecase
    I saw someone asking about this the other day, as some were for sale on eBay.

I personally like it, if I had cause to buy one I would, although Id be tempted my a normal Peli Case and save myself the money..

J.

One thing that did give me pause for thought was - do I really want a case with the manufacturers logo advertising what's in it? Like you, I did wonder whether it would be more sensible simply buying a normal peli case. Obviously it wouldn't have the custom designed foam inserts but 'hand made' ones shouldn't be too difficult to do. Price wise, from what I've seen online, the Bremont case doesn't seem much more expensive than equivalent higher spec cases. It might end up being one of those instances where you can save a little bit of money but in the long run probably think that it wasn't really worth the effort.

Bremont Safecase

Has anyone here ordered a Safecase yet? Any thoughts?

J.

Ordered but not yet received.

If I recall correctly there was someone on the Bremont Fans Facebook page who's got theirs but I can't find the post now.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    Ordered but not yet received.

If I recall correctly there was someone on the Bremont Fans Facebook page who's got theirs but I can't find the post now.
    I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts, Stephen.

J.