Thread: About their recent survey

About their recent survey

I don‘t any longer feel worthy to wear a Bremont

They asked for my position in the company I work for and, what a shame, I am a simple employee presuming the right to wear a Bremont.

How wrong I was. The options for that question were like „Owner, Partner, Manager“ etc. I chose some answer still above my weight class and now I hope they won‘t find out and pry their Bremont from my wrist

Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
    Eek! Do they have a box for ‘student’? 🧐

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

Haha - so it's not just me who might not be completely honest with these sorts of surveys?! I always prefer to think of it as the job/salary you want rather than the one you've got. And as for my age...

Quote Originally Posted by shedlock2000 View Post
    Eek! Do they have a box for ‘student’?
    You must be joking!

God like creature and Master of all he surveys ? Perhaps too big for the form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bremont Solo (WF)
    Bremont U2 DLC
    Omega Speedmaster Cal 3313
    BR 02-94 Gold
    BR 01-94 Pro Ti

I filled out the form and submitted my email address, which kept getting rejected (I use my own domain), so gave up.