Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bremont ALT1TUDE Special Edition - The details

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Any updates on coming out from Bremont on when these will be ready to leave the workshop. If I remember initially we was expecting May/Jun is this still on. If they drag their feet a little longer I may just be able to get it tax except !!
    Hi Andy

I think on the other thread I mentioned that they were expecting the parts due in at the end of June, and the watches are due mid to end of July. However I haven't heard from Bremont generally for about 3 weeks now so will enquire again, but not until the end of the month. Sorry it's taking so long!

Piers, please do not apologise, this is not something that you have any control of. Thank you for update.

Really man that watch is an absolute stunner..the dial looks clean and neat...and the color options are just great...the pricing is a bit stiff but i guess it is worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert View Post
    Really man that watch is an absolute stunner..the dial looks clean and neat...and the color options are just great...the pricing is a bit stiff but i guess it is worth every penny.
    I guess you'd expect a 6pmdiscount or coupon code eh, james

Something to Celebrate

As one relatively new to the forum I have had much pleasure in exploring the archive and have learnt much about Bremont in the process. As a paid up member of the 'SE Owners Club' I was particularly interested to find out how this initiative came into being, how it developed and gained critical mass thanks to input from individual members and how it finally took off. I am really looking forward to receiving my first Bremont and delighted that it will forever be associated with alt1tude.bremont.com!

I too would like to be involved in some sort of event to mark the conclusion of this amazing project, I note that a visit to HQ with refreshments afterwards would be a popular option. With regard to the latter I'm up for anything, while there are bound to be some good pubs locally I have come up with a suggestion which I hope ticks as many boxes for you as it does for me.

White Waltham (EGLM) is an historic grass airfield not far from Henley, blessed with ample car parking and good catering facilities it will be well known to Nick and Giles. If the two bothers could be persuaded to position the Broussard we would be able to gather around the aircraft and toast Felix while showing off our watches in the company of like minded enthusiasts. Last but not least we will be able to thank Piers for all the hard work he has put in on our behalf - it will be a great photo op for ourselves and Bremont. Personally I cannot think of a more appropriate venue so near to HQ. In time honoured fashion I commend this to the house!!

Welcome to West London Aero Club - West London Aero Club

Gavin

I've hardly worn the watch, but have just noticed mine says the days in French.. Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun3779 View Post
    I've hardly worn the watch, but have just noticed mine says the days in French.. Is this correct?
    Most watches do this, just wind the date round and you'll see it alternates with English.