Thread: Kevlar strap

Kevlar strap

Gentlemen

Is there any chance you will be releasing the blue kevlar strap (as is on the Waterman https://www.bremont.com/watch/waterman/28494) for purchase? It would look great on my blue U2.

Cheers

Felix

I emailed them recently and was told that the strap will only be available with the Waterman.

Quote Originally Posted by samuelhogg View Post
    I emailed them recently and was told that the strap will only be available with the Waterman.
    Hi Sam

Thanks for the info. Any thoughts on the outcome if enough loyal Bremont owners would like to see it released separately? Does Bremont listen to this kind of feedback?

Any idea who actually makes the kevlar straps for Bremont?

Cheers

Felix
    Last edited by Felix the Cat; 07-20-2018 at 01:36 PM.

it wouldn't surprise me if it gets released eventually, just not until the Waterman has been available for some time. It may be that the blue kevlar strap is seen as a selling point of the Waterman and releasing it separately would reduce the impact somewhat.

Thanks for that ol’ salty one - hopefully they don’t wait too long!

Cheers

Felix

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    it wouldn't surprise me if it gets released eventually, just not until the Waterman has been available for some time. It may be that the blue kevlar strap is seen as a selling point of the Waterman and releasing it separately would reduce the impact somewhat.
    I would be very surprised if they were to start selling the straps separately. I'd suggest that the most likely option may be that someone who buys the Waterman changes up the strap in time and want to sell - you never know!

J.

time will no doubt tell.

what would be the process for getting a replacement/spare strap if you purchased the Waterman and they didn't release the strap on its own?

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    time will no doubt tell.

what would be the process for getting a replacement/spare strap if you purchased the Waterman and they didn't release the strap on its own?
    That's a whole different kettle of fish should you need a replacement for any reason (say, at a service or you've damaged it) - Bremont will no doubt sort that for you.

J.