• Bremont U-2

5 15.15%
  • Bremont S301

21 63.64%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ALT1TUDE Special Edition - V2!

ALT1TUDE Special Edition - V2!

Hey everyone,

So, I've been approached by one or two forum members expressing interest in another forum SE.

I'm happy to run with it, pending interest. Therefore, I've added a poll above to gauge interest - if you could fill that out, I'd be grateful.

Aside from that, if you are interested (or even if you're not!) - please leave a post below with what you may like to see. I'll try and arrange for a render of each idea to be done.

Here's one to get it started - thanks Ryan for the render. This is what I'd like to see...

Anyway, If I get enough interest (say 10-15 initially), I'm seeing the Brothers on Sunday, and I'll float the idea.

Thanks everyone.
    J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 07-12-2018 at 08:33 PM.

Awesome work J and Ryan!!

Couple of ideas.....

Would it be possible to have a Sunburst black dial and Matt subdials just to make the dial a bit more unique for the watch or would we have to stick with a standard dial colour?
    I owned the Dragon Lady and one thing I loved about that was the fact that the Bremont logo is below the handset which is quite unusual. Could you maybe try Bremont logo and Alt1tude below the handset and the Felix logo taken out of the sub dial and put above the handset.
    I don’t know that I like the Felix logo in the sub dial, as to position him in there so that the second hand sits in a suitable place in the logo, he then doesn’t sit centrally in the subdial.
    And maybe have the seconds hand in that subdial yellow? A colour from the website and follows on from the original version with the yellow seconds hand.

How about an MBII or MBIII style one?

Cheers

James
    Follow me on Instagram @watchbum https://www.instagram.com/watchbum/

Steve - good ideas, standby for more!

Quote Originally Posted by champagne_james View Post
    How about an MBII or MBIII style one?

Cheers

James
    James - I thought that would clash too much with (and essentially be the same as!) the original? (Picture below if you’re unaware!)

It was designed in 2013 as a collaboration with the forum, and I figured that 5 years later is maybe a good time to think about another.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously, it depends on the watch and price

I would like something in the S500/S300 or AIRCO. These are ones I do not have yet. Anything titanium is always a plus.

I can also mock something up in photoshop. What are the requirements? Does it need to include Felix logo, any other logos or text?

I am in!!!

-----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    Obviously, it depends on the watch and price

I would like something in the S500/S300 or AIRCO. These are ones I do not have yet. Anything titanium is always a plus.

I can also mock something up in photoshop. What are the requirements? Does it need to include Felix logo, any other logos or text?
    Yes, do! Felix is a must - and I would quite like the ‘ALT1TUDE’ text if it suits. There also seems to be a preference for a yellow element, too.

Here’s another mock up, slightly more down the lines of what Steve suggested.

J.

Same here, depending on the watch model (so I don't have duplicates) and price I'd be interested.
    MBII-topper
    U2-t
    Wright Flyer
    Some old submariners, Zenith, Blancpain, GO, Omega, Breitling etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Same here, depending on the watch model (so I don't have duplicates) and price I'd be interested.
    Price will (obviously) be model dependant, and it won’t work without input from the forum, so PLEASE get involved and say what model you’d like to see, and anything you’d like to see included on the dial etc.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Price will (obviously) be model dependant, and it won’t work without input from the forum, so PLEASE get involved and say what model you’d like to see, and anything you’d like to see included on the dial etc.

J.

Maybe base it on the Bremont U-2 51 Jet with an orange barrel with the Felix and Alt1tude logo displayed on the face, the rotar could also be orange ��
    Last edited by Baggie68; 07-13-2018 at 02:58 PM.