• Second Annual Alt1tude Halloween Competition-Win Your Way to Salon QP!

Gentlemen,

With Halloween and Salon QP quickly approaching, it's time for another forum competition! This time last year, we ran a similar comp and it was great fun! The winning submission was this fine piece of art from Embles!

So like last year, we are going to stick with the Halloween theme. Post up your best Bremont themed pumpkin carving or spooky Bremont wristshot to be eligible to win! Get creative! One submission per person, please.

Courtesy of Bremont, I've got 4 passes to Salon QP for Friday, November 7 and Saturday, November 8.

The best entries from the UK will get hooked up with the passes and be able to rub elbows with the Bremont team while checking out the exhibit!

For any winners who are unable to attend due to geography or scheduling dilemmas, theres something for you as well in the form of a Bremont Hambleden/Temple Island strap or accessory!

I've asked for Nick and Giles to pick the winners this year, so give us your best shot!

The entires will be accepted until November 1, 2014 at noon, GMT, and winners will be posted up shortly after.

The competition begins now, so lets start seeing your submissions!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Second Annual Alt1tude Halloween Competition-Win Your Way to Salon QP! started by jwalker9 View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
      scwheeler -
      I'll probably have a bash at it again, if the wife lets me after the mess I made last year.............
      jwalker9 -
      Good on ya, scwheeler! Here's a little refresher from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      CaptLeslie -
      Bremont MB111 tested beyond endurance and Zombie certified ! Brains anyone!!
      jwalker9 -
      Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
      Bremont MB111 tested beyond endurance and Zombie certified ! Brains anyone!!
      Hah, that's pretty scary, Captain! Great job! Anyone going to match him? Remember, entries from the UK will be eligible for free Salon QP passes to visit the Bremont booth!
      Bc321 -
      The Bremont Terra Nova.... Tested Beyond Endurance by Ironman himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yarders -

Just helping the Wife with her baggage!
      jwalker9 -
      Happy Halloween, guys! Keep those pics coming in to be eligible for the tickets!
      chipbutty55 -

Something I knocked up out of Halloween/seasonal veg! Shame I didn't have my EP120 on!!
      Not very scary I know but pretty cool I thought!
      Happy Halloween all.. 

(I can take no credit for this by the way, that goes to Slindon Pumpkin Festival, where I just happened to go with some mates.....)
      jwalker9 -
      Thanks for the submissions, guys!
    • Follow Alt1tude

• Bremont watch photos

Top Watch Sites