PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bremont U-2/SS

coxharrison
09-26-2018, 08:29 AM
Hello!

This is a pre-owned Bremont U-2/SS watch in immaculate/mint condition. Originally purchased from Bremont UK, year of manufacture 2011.

The watch received a full service at Bremont on 21/07/2016 and since this service it has not been worn or used- it has just been stored in a safe.

The outer-case had a small scrape when it went in for service and Bremont replaced the case with a completely new one free of charge (amazing service!) so it looks practically brand new. The watch was also fitted with a brand new leather strap.

This listing includes the original box, papers and roll case. Following the service it also came back in a Bremont service box and with a new travel case which are also included as well as the service certificate. It also includes the previous strap in worn condition.

Price wise I am looking to get around 2450 but will consider offers near to this.

I am a private seller and collection/viewings can be arranged from the following addresses:

Putney or Shepherd's Bush, London

Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire

Can also deliver near by to any of the above!

Contact me here or on harrybcox@gmail.com/ 07789170550

I am more than happy to answer any questions you might have about the watch. Please just drop me a message!

Many thanks!

Harry