PDA

View Full Version : Trip to OZ via Hong Kong

Ticktoc
03-02-2017, 11:08 PM
Upcoming holiday to Australia with a stopover in HK for three nights. Never been and would be nice to have a heads up on places to eat and things to do.
Bremont boutique is on the list so may get a chance to see some of the new models if they have received any.
Three nights in Sydney and Singapore two nights on the way back ( with a cruise in between).

Thanks
Allan

Wildrover
03-03-2017, 11:16 AM
Ray in the Hong Kong boutique is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Eating, so many choices. The boutique is in the Soho area, I am sure you will stumble over a watering hole or two that serves good food.

Ticktoc
03-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Thanks Wildrover looking forward to it, must get some photos this time. Way to excited in the NY boutique.

St3f4n
04-06-2017, 03:38 PM
I'd recommend checking out Hong Kong guides made by Lost LeBlanc. I'm sure you can easily google him :) Of course it depends on what you're looking for, but he might be a good start!

Ticktoc
04-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Thanks will have a look.
The jollies start on Tuesday and thankfully we haven't the need to trudge around Rolex AD's as we intended as I managed to bag one for the wife last weekend. Result more time in the Bremont boutique, win win.

thebounder
04-06-2017, 11:07 PM
I was there for launch last night a visit to boutique a must
So many local eateries
Don't know of many bad ones really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ticktoc
04-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Many thanks tb that's good to know, the wife has the dim sum Michelin star eatery on her hot list of places to go, I think it's in a shopping mall.